Some ideas for lookalike creators

VAMIC

Reactions
Not a request list, but given the repetition of many of the same folks, I thought I'd make a few suggestions for looks I'm surprised to have not seen around here. I will be a bit oblique because this is art, after all.

1) The first German Victoria's Secret model who once was kissed by a rose and used to help designers get ready for the runway.

2) Her first husband recently went to prison and she died tragically in a plane crash many years ago sadly. She was a one in a million vampire queen and wasn't afraid to rock the boat.

3) For us, she killed herself with scissors and was also the warrior lover of the king of Wakanda.

4) She's the annoyingly plucky bisexual Senator from the state that has a Grand Canyon. Them glasses though.

5) She is a stormy young woman who appeared briefly in the film Hustlers, but is better known on Instagram. Fittingly, she played a sex robot in a pretty terrible film set in 2050.

6) This Hawaiian beauty was a UFC also ran before recently having success switching to bare knuckle boxing. She's just Rachael to her many Instagram followers.

7) Ime Udoka was dumb enough to lose a 2-0 lead and her in the same year. She's a great actress whether you're the best man, you have a love jones or it's Friday.

8) She may be known today for her table talks, entanglements and getting fools smacked at award shows, but back when she was with Pac, she was a dime.

9) An out of sync performer exposed her breast to the world and she lost her brother to an overdose, so she likely deserves some poetic justice.

10) She has been called the most beautiful woman in the world on a number of occasions and has the Ms. World crown to prove it. She's worn jeans, a raincoat and seen a guru during her Bollywood career.

Back
Top Bottom