Monochrome UI (Customizable)

Paid Plugins Monochrome UI (Customizable)

vamplugins

Reactions
vamplugins submitted a new resource:

Monochrome UI (Customizable) - Makes the bright elements of the UI less bright and changes the colors to a more greyscale look. The

Monochrome UI (Customizable)
Makes the bright elements of the UI less bright and changes the colors to a more greyscale look. The colors can be customized in a settings script.

Join my Patreon to get instant access to all of my 20 VAM Plugins and future updates:

Read more about this resource...

Hi your plugins look really good man. I was wondering if it is actually possible to change the blue and red laser pointers and/or the tiny dots at the end of the pointers that selects things, they are really hard to see sometimes for me. I asked meshed this years ago but they were obviously too busy working on other things.

Hi your plugins look really good man. I was wondering if it is actually possible to change the blue and red laser pointers and/or the tiny dots at the end of the pointers that selects things, they are really hard to see sometimes for me. I asked meshed this years ago but they were obviously too busy working on other things.

This is an interesting idea, I'll check if this can be done. Thanks for the suggestion! =)

I hope it is possible because It is hard to see what the pointer is selecting sometimes, being colour blind does not help lol.

It is done! You can change the colors of the hand spheres and laser pointers, adjust the transparency of both and even add a glow to the spheres to make them brighter. And it is free! Link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/vam-plugin-vr-81783568

Thanks for the idea! =)

It seems this plugin changes the colors of other plugins' user interfaces. In my plugins, color is user functionality, e.g. it can indicate a grouping between things or it can indicate a warning/error state. In my opinion, the appearance of a plugin's UI should be left to each individual plugin and not be overridden by third party mods like this. Any chance you could skip modifying plugin UITransforms, or add some mechanism for other plugins to indicate that their UITransform hierarchy should not be modified?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom