MocapSwitcher

Plugins MocapSwitcher

Yeah you can put the plugin on both atoms, load mocaps on them independently, and they are both loaded to the overall Scene Animation that plays when you hit play
Hmm but if one animation is 10sek and another 20sek then how to manage it? eg i want to set first anim at 4sek and second at 11sek and then start? or do you mean that only one animation can be loaded at time.

Hmm but if one animation is 10sek and another 20sek then how to manage it? eg i want to set first anim at 4sek and second at 11sek and then start? or do you mean that only one animation can be loaded at time.
Unfortunately both animations are loaded to start from the beginning. It'd completely make sense to be able to add some start padding though, I'll make a note of implementing that at some point! For now, I suggest importing the mocaps to timeline and then editing there

Unfortunately both animations are loaded to start from the beginning. It'd completely make sense to be able to add some start padding though, I'll make a note of implementing that at some point! For now, I suggest importing the mocaps to timeline and then editing there
How to load mocap to timeline? does the output animation(i mean movement of body parts) is same as mmd after loading ? so if mmd work for some apearnace so imported as timeline would work axactly the same?

Back
Top Bottom