mmd2timeline

Plugins mmd2timeline

I'm enjoying this. Timeline can be intimidating with all its options though. Sfishere , does it make a better motion if you slow the sampling speed when running the sampler? Nickname, I've found dances in some of the stuff from MMD (Mocumocudance)... seek and Ye shall find. Thanks for this Sfishere!

if anyone is wondering why the finger motion isnt working in timeline after you exported something. make sure that Hand Control --> finger control mode is set to json params. it seemed to fix my problem

sfishere updated mmd2timeline with a new update entry:

v0.11f1

1.fix ik bug
2.add bone rotation adjust, you can adjust bone rotation to meet your need.
1696504385194.png

3.change the default open folder “game install folder/MMD”

4.OpenSource. https://github.com/sFisherE/mmd2timeline
help me to make it more powerful. I will add you as Team Member.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Excuse me, Sir :) Thank you for the great plugin.
Even if I extract the motion and import it to the timeline in another scene, the hand movements do not correspond. It doesn't move at all.
Is there any countermeasure?

Excuse me, Sir :) Thank you for the great plugin.
Even if I extract the motion and import it to the timeline in another scene, the hand movements do not correspond. It doesn't move at all.
Is there any countermeasure?
make sure that Hand Control --> finger control mode is set to json params.

i like your scene 😃 .hoping you make more great scene. post advice to me.

make sure that Hand Control --> finger control mode is set to json params.

i like your scene 😃 .hoping you make more great scene. post advice to me.
I clicked "Add Finger" and it worked! Hooray! Thank you very much!

Why did you break the plugin, the previous version worked fine, although there were some bugs with the feet, but the new version refuses to work at all.
you should post detailed infomation to me.
I have test it with some vmd and it works.

I'm enjoying this. Timeline can be intimidating with all its options though. Sfishere , does it make a better motion if you slow the sampling speed when running the sampler? Nickname, I've found dances in some of the stuff from MMD (Mocumocudance)... seek and Ye shall find. Thanks for this Sfishere!
In theory, your sampling rate shouldn't affect the final result, but I'm usually inclined to set it to 1.

Feet adjustment along the axes work haphazardly, it is impossible to use. And the bone adjustment mode is activated only when the VMD file is loaded.
Also, feet adjusting does not work when the heels mode is turned on (maybe that's how it's meant to be).
Also, loading a vmd file does not occur if the folder is located outside the virtamate folder.
VMDPlayPlugin is currently the best working one.

@telobarsik VMDPlayPlugin is indeed great. However, based on my understanding in terms of their usage, mmd2timeline and it are two entirely different entities. The purpose of mmd2timeline is to convert MMD motion to the Timeline, allowing creators to further edit, while VMDPlayPlugin is mainly for general users to view MMD in VAM.

and your plugin also cannot turn off the IK of the leg bones (some MMD animations require this to be done). and VMDPlayPlugin can do this.

@telobarsik VMDPlayPlugin is indeed great. However, based on my understanding in terms of their usage, mmd2timeline and it are two entirely different entities. The purpose of mmd2timeline is to convert MMD motion to the Timeline, allowing creators to further edit, while VMDPlayPlugin is mainly for general users to view MMD in VAM.

I use it to translate into timeline and he does it more correctly.
After conversion using mmd2timeline, the character’s control points’ movements noticeably float. and the vmdplayplugin converts stably, if the point of the foot is on the floor and the arms rise up, then the feet remain in place, unlike mmd2timeline.

@telobarsik
1. Feet adjustment along the axes work haphazardly, it is impossible to use.
may be the ik logic is not compatible with the bone adjust,i will check it.
2. the bone adjustment mode is activated only when the VMD file is loaded.
yes
3. feet adjusting does not work when the heels mode is turned on (maybe that's how it's meant to be).
yes.heel mode is just diable the toe controller and feet controller, you can use other heel plugin to modify the effect
4. loading a vmd file does not occur if the folder is located outside the virtamate folder.
yes,it is because the vam security restrict. VMDPlayPlugin is build on bepinex.it can break the law.
5.your plugin also cannot turn off the IK of the leg bones (some MMD animations require this to be done)
i will add toggle next version.
6. fter conversion using mmd2timeline, the character’s control points’ movements noticeably float
you can adjust the controller's params.
there have been some great scene in hub,you can check then:

mmd2timeline is for creater.everything is open to creator.
and i have opensource it on github.I believe it will grow to be more powerful.

following shadow's tutorial, however no matter what .vmd file i pick it says, imported vmd:none :'( cant continue

4. loading a vmd file does not occur if the folder is located outside the virtamate folder.
yes,it is because the vam security restrict. VMDPlayPlugin is build on bepinex.it can break the law.
what law what security restriction? Virtamate itself initially allows me to load any textures, images, music, no matter where they are located.
6. fter conversion using mmd2timeline, the character’s control points’ movements noticeably float
you can adjust the controller's params.
do you mean hold position spring and hold rotation spring?
and i have opensource it on github.I believe it will grow to be more powerful.
yes, I see that the plugin is developing and growing, I’m very happy about it, now it has an advantage, this plugin can convert finger gestures, and it does not have a glitch freezing during conversion (unlike the vmdplay plugin).

there have been some great scene in hub,you can check then:
Sexy Kpop Dances!) nice try, but I don't need to check this scene, I already threw it out because... she is completely unsuitable for me. Since the year before last I have been making conversions of MMD dances with higher quality motion capture.)

create "MMD" folder in game path,and put vmd in this folder
thanks i have them loading now, however i am now confused on how to add this audio trigger shadow mentions. the tutorial is vague in that department. ive added an audio track alas, then he says add a trigger a tthat frame but not showing exactly how to do that... all i see is add trigger track, thats it.

sfishere updated mmd2timeline with a new update entry:

v1.0

This is a major update! The biggest update is the addition of “play” function.

1. Supports the direct Play function.
This feature is mainly contributed by noone77521.he put a lot of time and effort on it.Great appreciate to his work!
The player have some innovation on playlist,person setting,etc.
The player's function reference to some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi - this is great and glad to see you are partnering with noone77521. The whole reason I made this account originally was to ask about MMDShow plugin!

I had some questions about the settings, I couldn't find a definition of what some of these do:
1. Enable Mouth Physics Mesh
2. Enable Breast Physics Mesh - Guessing this is soft breast physics?
3. Enable Lower Physics Mesh - I am guessing this is soft glute physics
4. Motion Position State - What does on vs. off do?
5. Motion Rotation State - What does on vs. off do?
6. Close Lower Bones
7. Force Disable IK

Back
Top Bottom