• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

mmd2timeline

Plugins mmd2timeline 1.4f1

sfishere

Reactions
sfishere submitted a new resource:

mmd2timeline - convert mmd's vmd file to timeline's json format

timeline is the best animation plugin in vam.
my plugin just convert mmd's vmd file to json file that timeline can play.
you can optimize or edit the frames in timeline.

this plugin use "https://github.com/x3bits/libmmd-for-unity",it has some bug and i'm not sure i have fixed them all.

this plugin made on BepInEx.
here is the steps:
1. install BepInEx first: https://github.com/BepInEx/BepInEx
i build this on BepInEx version 5.4.21.may be not compatible with old...

Read more about this resource...

A noob question here, when i click export nothing happens, if it does the export like this then where are the .json files stored for me to import from timeline cuz i was assuming the .json would be automaitcally exported to the timeline animation folder but that folder is also empty. Am i missing something here? was a window suppose to pop up after hiting export? cuz thats not happening for me, i think the answer is pretty simple for this but i am dumb as fk for this stuff :p

A noob question here, when i click export nothing happens, if it does the export like this then where are the .json files stored for me to import from timeline cuz i was assuming the .json would be automaitcally exported to the timeline animation folder but that folder is also empty. Am i missing something here? was a window suppose to pop up after hiting export? cuz thats not happening for me, i think the answer is pretty simple for this but i am dumb as fk for this stuff :p
export should show file browser.
try some other vmd file.
i don't know what happened. you can send me the log file. log path: %appdata%\..\locallow\MeshedVR\VaM

export should show file browser.
try some other vmd file.
i don't know what happened. you can send me the log file. log path: %appdata%\..\locallow\MeshedVR\VaM
Is this is it?

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    196.6 KB · Views: 0
I was delighted, these are the very MMD movements 100%!
But the joy passed quickly, when importing more than 1 animation, a problem arose.
If you load more than 1 animation into the "Timeline" plugin, the scene will no longer be saved. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, maybe these animations are too big in size.
Movement "Conqueror.json" = 91mb, and if you export it, it will become 314mb.
In any case, if you import the second animation, the scene will no longer be saved.

Attachments

• Snap_2023.03.15_15h16m49s_010_.png
    Snap_2023.03.15_15h16m49s_010_.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Snap_2023.03.15_17h03m16s_012_.png
    Snap_2023.03.15_17h03m16s_012_.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Snap_2023.03.15_17h27m20s_014_.png
    Snap_2023.03.15_17h27m20s_014_.png
    244.7 KB · Views: 0
If you add a file selection with music to your plugin, then other plugins will not be needed))
1 Select motion
2 Select music
3 Run and enjoy the result))
True again, this is only for one animation.

I was delighted, these are the very MMD movements 100%!
But the joy passed quickly, when importing more than 1 animation, a problem arose.
If you load more than 1 animation into the "Timeline" plugin, the scene will no longer be saved. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, maybe these animations are too big in size.
Movement "Conqueror.json" = 91mb, and if you export it, it will become 314mb.
In any case, if you import the second animation, the scene will no longer be saved.
how about the timeline's reduce frame function.

Back
Top Bottom