• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

missing base morphs,hair,sliders vam install broken

busyguy247

Reactions
my game loads every figure as the female white texture base no morphs and all sliders replaced with "param" please help!!!
have tried repairing core only a fresh install works but soon breaks again.

ERROR LOG :

!> Exception during Restore of geometry: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at DAZCharacterSelector.SelectCharacterByName (System.String characterName, Boolean fromRestore) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at DAZCharacterSelector.RestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, SimpleJSON.JSONArray presetAtoms, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Atom.Restore (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean restoreCore, SimpleJSON.JSONArray presetAtoms, Boolean isClear, Boolean isSubSceneRestore, Boolean setMissingToDefault, Boolean isTheSubSceneAtom) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited:
So nobody else has answered till now (maybe there will be a better answer soon?) here is a first-aid answer:
Please make sure not to install VaM on the PC's main drive, usually C: This is a usual source of errors.
At most locations on this drive, there are administrator rights neccessary and other restictions.
VaM is doing a lot of unpacking and caching. Not only the obvious cache option in the main-settings.
Maybe those cached textures and morphes will somehow be blocked or get lost.
You maybe want to try to disable the cache in the main-settings for testing and to copy the VaM folder to another drive else than C: (if this is the case).
Good luck!

So nobody else has answered till now (maybe there will be a better answer soon?) here is a first-aid answer:
Please make sure not to install VaM on the PC's main drive, usually C: This is a usual source of errors.
At most locations on this drive, there are administrator rights neccessary and other restictions.
VaM is doing a lot of unpacking and caching. Not only the obvious cache option in the main-settings.
Maybe those cached textures and morphes will somehow be blocked or get lost.
You maybe want to try to disable the cache in the main-settings for testing and to copy the VaM folder to another drive else than C: (if this is the case).
Good luck!
thanks for the tips!, i fixed it .was caused by a stray morph id accidentally moved across from my Daz3d when transferring some over , weird that it affected my game so strongly.

weird that it affected my game so strongly.
Gratulations you fixed this. I would have never thought it was a bad morph affecting so many morphs and textures. I had a weird morph-issue some days ago, too. Suddenly all my precious looks were laughable uggly, but in a way that it wasn't obvious. So I put my own abillities in question. In this case it was a freshly downloaded small morphpack with an additional AUTO morph folder hidden in its folder structure.
Bad morphs can do strange things.

Back
Top Bottom