MetaChat Love Hotel

Scenes MetaChat Love Hotel

VamMoose

Reactions
VamMoose submitted a new resource:

Metachat Love Hotel - Finally, you found a Hotel room! Wait, what kind of hotel is this?

You and your very special friend have been traveling overseas and finally landed at the popular tourist city of your dreams. The travel agency messed up and you find out there was a scheduling problem with your booked Hotel! But they say they upgraded you to a suite at another hotel.

We'll that's good. You check in, go up to your room and find a nice room with a great view of the city
View attachment 192357View attachment 192358

You two drop off your...

Read more about this resource...

VamMoose updated Metachat Love Hotel with a new update entry:

V4

Through gameplay testing, I found some incompatibilities with SubScenes and Metachat which resulted in parented items not quite syncing together.

Had to remove all subscenes and reparent all the gizmos (sliding doors, twist door gizmos, portable mirrors, camera's etc.) so they can be moved smoothly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

VamMoose updated Metachat Love Hotel with a new update entry:

Implementing some nice QoL Feedback with a new Menu system!

This new Togglable Menu is Portable, and collapsible so you can reduce the amount of overall UI elements floating around!
The Scene UI Button is handy for hiding all the little UI elements on walls. Great if you're taking pictures or streaming :)

View attachment 200574

Also, improving the popular portable mirror with some quality settings :)
View attachment 200575

I've made this gizmo a SubScene, going...

VamMoose updated MetaChat Love Hotel with a new update entry:

V23

Few Significant Updates
  • I've combined the Portable Mirror, and the handle for the selfie cam into one portable gizmo. You can now switch between a Mirror and the Handle Camera plugin by @PluginIdea . Now everyone can take selfies!
  • All the audio used in this scene has been combined into a single assetbundle. This means improved load times, and lower memory usage!
  • The Pink Dildo...

Back
Top Bottom