MetaChat

Plugins MetaChat

MetaChat

Featured Contributor
Reactions
MetaChat submitted a new resource:

MetaChat - Erotic VRChat

MetaChat is a VaM plugin aiming to provide features like VRChat in VaM.

MetaChat has lobby system to find people to play with each other in a room. Each player in the room can manipulate a person atom with real-time voice communication like VRChat. Users can directly use any scene in Hub to create a room.

How to use:
1. Download MetaChat app here. Unzip it and open MetaChat.exe in the folder.
It will...

Read more about this resource...

Anyone tried this? any videos or demonstrations? or any data to prove its real and not a virus lol, This is either a total scam or something new and interesting to play around with

Anyone tried this?

- new user's first post
- no actual demo
- .exe
- virustotal.com says it might be unsafe

14796.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We have reviewed the code from the external exe and the plugin itself and it is not malicious in its current state. That said we always encourage users to be careful when using plugins and especially external exe or zip files that overwrite core VaM files. Those are not without risk. The creator of this resource will provide the exe code in a github repo so you can review and/or build it yourself to feel more secure. The plugin portion of this resource is protected as best possible with VaM's builtin security restrictions.

We have reviewed the code from the external exe and the plugin itself and it is not malicious in its current state. That said we always encourage users to be careful when using plugins and especially external exe or zip files that overwrite core VaM files. Those are not without risk. The creator of this resource will provide the exe code in a github repo so you can review and/or build it yourself to feel more secure. The plugin portion of this resource is protected as best possible with VaM's builtin security restrictions.

Thank meshedvr for the review and assistance! I'll also encourage users to build the source code to run it.

How does this work exactly, anyone gotten it to work with others Online? Any video?

This appears to be an extension of the VaM Multiplayer stuff that went around a while back. That however was rather annoying to setup, but I can verify it worked.
This seems pretty cool and I hope it does well, it's just another example of how much can be done with VaM that people have barely scratched the surface.

- new user's first post
- no actual demo
- .exe
- virustotal.com says it might be unsafe

i take that back, sorry! I don't trust anyone posting .exe if it's any consolation.
no more .exe needed, demo looks promising!

What's the limit of participants? any chance of vam poker in the future? metaverse stuff like that?

i take that back, sorry! I don't trust anyone posting .exe if it's any consolation.
no more .exe needed, demo looks promising!

What's the limit of participants? any chance of vam poker in the future? metaverse stuff like that?
No problem! Any feedback leads to better improvement.

MetaChat is based on WebRTC, so less than 6 players in a chat would be okay. More than 6 would be problematic.

Vam poker is a good idea! In the future, any plugin can leverage MetaChat to synchronize any data between players in a chat to make something like poker work. MetaChat focuses more on being an only game server for synchronization, so won't really develop a specific game.

Yes, MetaChat's goal is to build a metaverse. Now it only has web pages to find other scenes and live chats which is not immersive. In the future, it will be more like Roblox, so users can go around in a city/world to find user-made space.

I literally made a full dual tracking system today. I have a couple of things to setup. Is this multiplayer? Please contact me on discord or in a private message
IMG_7157.jpg

Dude what are the chances for this to happy as I built this. I have full body tracking for both. What is the latency? Does this work on local network ? Hahhaha. This is going to be fun

Dude what are the chances for this to happy as I built this. I have full body tracking for both. What is the latency? Does this work on local network ? Hahhaha. This is going to be fun
Thanks. This is cool!
Answered question in Discord. Hope MetaChat can well support this case.

Dude!!! I have been waiting for something like this! The ability to record two people interacting at the same time in VaM... unbelievable! I hope the experiment works!!!!

Back
Top Bottom