Mass Morph Manager

Plugins Mass Morph Manager

Great to have used the lastest version for a few days. Very good indeed.
Here is a couple of problems I met & solutions to them. All needs to be made clear to everyone ASAP. Or it may cause many unnecessary misunderstandings.

1. The slider of 'morph mix ratio' won't remember its last value. So if I switch it to 'body' from 'face', the value remains the same as 'face', not the 'body'. But it'd better show the ratio of 'body' rather than the 'face' then. The problem isn't very urgent or dangerous as the other 2, so if it doesn't do harm to anybody, it can be ignored.

On second thoughts, the morphs selected by 'face' & 'body' or any other options within may not be independent of each other, so the idea that the slider should remember its last value isn't realistic. Just forget about it.

2. Every time when you're satisfied with the current look after morph-mix, remember to press 'Refresh' button & 'Save Current to Slot 0', then 'Save Look', or the look you save may change the next time you load it, which is very sad if it takes you a lot of time to achieve it. The reason of it, I guess, is the look you save by pressing 'Save Look' button contains only the morphs been registered last time you press 'Save Current to Slot 0'. So if Slot 1 contains some morphs that Slot 0 doesn't have, this problem will surely happen. But, anyway, the solution is fairly simple, by pressing 'Refresh' button & 'Save Current to Slot 0', this problem's solved at once because new morphs are registered so this time 'Save Look' button takes them into account, no more sad story.

3. Every time you start a new mix session of 2 characters, be sure to change the option of 'Select Mix Region' at least once, otherwise the morphs been registered to take part in the morph-mix won't refresh, so as to cause unexpected change of your look. If I want to mix the face region and the option is already 'face', I usually switch to 'body'(any other option also can do), then change back to 'face' to register the morphs that is ready to be mixed. Without this move, mix session could turn into a disaster or a happy little accident:).
So it also needs to be known to everyone.

These're the problems I met during these couple of days of using this plugin & the solutions to them. In my opinion, this plugin is already much greater than the morphmixer by VAMDeluxe. But these problems I met surely have caught many people by surprise & cause many unpleasant experience. Hope other people can be aware of these problems & get to know the solutions to them ASAP.

Last edited:
Does this tool work for Futa models?

With a Futa model loaded, the plugin only seems to catch the male morphs. I can get it to pick up the Female morphs by swapping the Futa model to Female using skin select. However, when I try to copy them over and apply them to another model Female or Futa, it doesn't seem to want to work.

Any ideas?

Great to have used the lastest version for a few days. Very good indeed.
Here is a couple of problems I met & solutions to them. All needs to be made clear to everyone ASAP. Or it may cause many unnecessary misunderstandings.

1. The slider of 'morph mix ratio' won't remember its last value. So if I switch it to 'body' from 'face', the value remains the same as 'face', not the 'body'. But it'd better show the ratio of 'body' rather than the 'face' then. The problem isn't very urgent or dangerous as the other 2, so if it doesn't do harm to anybody, it can be ignored.

On second thoughts, the morphs selected by 'face' & 'body' or any other options within may not be independent of each other, so the idea that the slider should remember its last value isn't realistic. Just forget about it.

2. Every time when you're satisfied with the current look after morph-mix, remember to press 'Refresh' button & 'Save Current to Slot 0', then 'Save Look', or the look you save may change the next time you load it, which is very sad if it takes you a lot of time to achieve it. The reason of it, I guess, is the look you save by pressing 'Save Look' button contains only the morphs been registered last time you press 'Save Current to Slot 0'. So if Slot 1 contains some morphs that Slot 0 doesn't have, this problem will surely happen. But, anyway, the solution is fairly simple, by pressing 'Refresh' button & 'Save Current to Slot 0', this problem's solved at once because new morphs are registered so this time 'Save Look' button takes them into account, no more sad story.

3. Every time you start a new mix session of 2 characters, be sure to change the option of 'Select Mix Region' at least once, otherwise the morphs been registered to take part in the morph-mix won't refresh, so as to cause unexpected change of your look. If I want to mix the face region and the option is already 'face', I usually switch to 'body'(any other option also can do), then change back to 'face' to register the morphs that is ready to be mixed. Without this move, mix session could turn into a disaster or a happy little accident:).
So it also needs to be known to everyone.

These're the problems I met during these couple of days of using this plugin & the solutions to them. In my opinion, this plugin is already much greater than the morphmixer by VAMDeluxe. But these problems I met surely have caught many people by surprise & cause many unpleasant experience. Hope other people can be aware of these problems & get to know the solutions to them ASAP.

Thank you for the detailed info!
Some of the internal morph values of VaM itself are strangely asynchronous.
I made attempts to create some mutex without success. :cry:
The refresh function sometimes work correctly only when the user manually tap the button..

Does this tool work for Futa models?

With a Futa model loaded, the plugin only seems to catch the male morphs. I can get it to pick up the Female morphs by swapping the Futa model to Female using skin select. However, when I try to copy them over and apply them to another model Female or Futa, it doesn't seem to want to work.

Any ideas?

That is because the plugin only gets the morphs according to the character sex. Would you try changing all the "morphBank1", "morphBank2", "morphBank3" to the "femaleMorphBank1", "femaleMorphBank2", "femaleMorphBank3" ?

Thank you for the detailed info!
Some of the internal morph values of VaM itself are strangely asynchronous.
I made attempts to create some mutex without success. :cry:
The refresh function sometimes work correctly only when the user manually tap the button..
For now, the simple way to know if refresh is needed is pressing it & then see if the NUMBER of morphs involved changed(also make sure the pose unchanged). For example, if the number shows 529 & after pressing the refresh button, it changed to 596. Surely the pressing just now is needed before you save the character(because otherwise the 596-529=67morphs weren't take into account). There're more complex situations when some morphs are introduced(I mean Slot 2 have some new morphs that Slot 1 doesn't covered)

On the other hand, if the number remains exact the same figure, it can be confusing. But anyway, knowing that a more click can save you, I guess the user can get used to always clicking IT before saving. At least, I've been accustomed to it already myself.

Last edited:
I am having issues with the Plugin.
The Video Guide is not matching the Plugin version anymore or i am doing something wrong

First i select Person 1 and click Select HEAD
then i Copy the selected Morphs . Its really only HEAD Content selected.

Then i switch to Person 2 and do what exactly ?
There is no PASTE as seen in the Video for Person 2.

I had to load the Script 2 times for each Person otherwise if i choose Plugin it is only available for Person 1
and Person 2 Plugin is empty.

And if i choose the Morph Mix Slider after i pasted Person1 morph it attaches the "entire Body" from Person 1 although i only copied the
HEAD Morphs. So the Mixer must be something entire different.

I just want to attach the HEAD from Person 1 to Person 2 here currently ;)

Last edited:
I am having issues with the Plugin.
The Video Guide is not matching the Plugin version anymore or i am doing something wrong

First i select Person 1 and click Select HEAD
then i Copy the selected Morphs . Its really only HEAD Content selected.

Then i switch to Person 2 and do what exactly ?
There is no PASTE as seen in the Video for Person 2.

I had to load the Script 2 times for each Person otherwise if i choose Plugin it is only available for Person 1
and Person 2 Plugin is empty.

And if i choose the Morph Mix Slider after i pasted Person1 morph it attaches the "entire Body" from Person 1 although i only copied the
HEAD Morphs. So the Mixer must be something entire different.

I just want to attach the HEAD from Person 1 to Person 2 here currently ;)
For now, if you just want to attach the HEAD from Person 1 to Person 2, there's another plugin should help you right away.(https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/morph-merger.142/)
It can merge all morphs involved of a character (maybe 1000+ morphs) into 3 morphs(Head, Body, Genital) named by yourself. After restart of VAM, and you can put them together all as you wish(0% loss in likeness). You can easily tell there's no difference between the character & its morphmerger result(but now only 3 morphs involved)

The only issue may happen is the neck can be stretching or squeezed. In that case, another plugin should help you solve that.(https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/head-xyz-position-fix.1824/)

What this plugin can do is merging, rather than swapping head. It's more suitable to creating new characters.

Hi @Lione The morph mass manager is great, but indeed a bit complicated or maybe even a bit overdone... especially at the beginning.
I use the old morph merger plugin most of the time, too, which was linked by "klphgz" above. It is in a "one-click and forget" style, but you may miss some options you will get with the other plugin, sometimes. Don't forget to reload VaM, or do a hard-reset to make the newly combined morphs visible.

Can someone help me? I'm trying to take a body and put it on a face I like. This is my process.

Load up the face character I like in a scene. Add plug in

Add an atom to the scene and load the body look that I want. Add plug in.

Copy the body from the character, then go to the face character I want and paste into the slot.

I activate that slot, and it changes the character into the other morph, including the face.

What I do is select the face moph and reduce the slider to 0 and it brings back the face that I want with the body. Everything seems perfect!

When I save this look though and load it up next time, I don't have the face, it's the face from the other body.

Can someone help me? I'm trying to take a body and put it on a face I like. This is my process.

Load up the face character I like in a scene. Add plug in

Add an atom to the scene and load the body look that I want. Add plug in.

Copy the body from the character, then go to the face character I want and paste into the slot.

I activate that slot, and it changes the character into the other morph, including the face.

What I do is select the face moph and reduce the slider to 0 and it brings back the face that I want with the body. Everything seems perfect!

When I save this look though and load it up next time, I don't have the face, it's the face from the other body.
I don't quite understand the process you gave. But no matter what the process is, just from the discription above, I guess that you missed the crucial step of pressing 'Refresh' button right before you save the look. The button is blue/cyan on the upper right corner of the MorphMassManager UI.

And after clicking the button, you should click the 'Save Current to SLot 0' & check if the number of morphs(to its right side) involved changes. If the number changes. That means the clicking of the 'Refresh' button is 100% needed, otherwise there will be some morphs been neglected when saving.

In other words(should you find me a little wordy), after you get every new look using this plugin in whatever way, you should press the 'Refresh' button before saving the look. And everything will be fine. The next time you load the look, there will be no change.

I don't quite understand the process you gave. But no matter what the process is, just from the discription above, I guess that you missed the crucial step of pressing 'Refresh' button right before you save the look. The button is blue/cyan on the upper right corner of the MorphMassManager UI.

And after clicking the button, you should click the 'Save Current to SLot 0' & check if the number of morphs(to its right side) involved changes. If the number changes. That means the clicking of the 'Refresh' button is 100% needed, otherwise there will be some morphs been neglected when saving.

In other words(should you find me a little wordy), after you get every new look using this plugin in whatever way, you should press the 'Refresh' button before saving the look. And everything will be fine. The next time you load the look, there will be no change.

Damn it was that simple. Sorry! I'm new to VaM and learning basically all through trial and error. There is a lot to process!

Damn it was that simple. Sorry! I'm new to VaM and learning basically all through trial and error. There is a lot to process!
Glad it helps.

I guess that everyone using this plugin has been through the stage of understanding how it works & get confused. And this could have been the first problem they met & the reason is quite counter-intuitive. It actually cost me several looks before I realized the words of the author(Refresh when you did something!) & the reason when I first use the plugin. But after that, it's all about the good side of it.

"Copy selected morph" don't seem to work. I have morphs on breast, I select Body region -> breast, I have morphs below, but Copy selected morph -> paste to mix target give me 0 morphs.

If I try "Zero selected" it does zero the breast and only the breast.

Back
Top Bottom