BuiltIn Hand and Finger Morph Manager

Plugins BuiltIn Hand and Finger Morph Manager

ky1001

Featured Contributor
Reactions
ky1001 submitted a new resource:

BuiltIn Hand and Finger Morph Manager - It's easy to put on Pose with BuiltIn's hand and finger Morph.

It's easy to put on Pose with BuiltIn's hand and finger Morph.

BuiltIn's hand and finger Morph sliders are all in one place, reducing the hassle of finding the morph you need.
You can swap, copy, and initialize Pose on your left and right hands with just one click.
You can save and load only Pose by hand.
This plugin is not required to save and load Pose for the entire completed Person.

How to use:
Load this plugin into Person.
Use the sliders and buttons to adjust Pose.
Save and load Pose...

Read more about this resource...

ky1001 updated BuiltIn Hand and Finger Morph Manager with a new update entry:

Update and bug fixe

Update:
1) You can now add images to save files.
2) I changed the format of the save file because it seems that images can only be attached to json files.
3) You can save only in json format, but you can read in both json format and handmorph format.
4) Since the json file is created independently, it may not be compatible. note that.

Bug fix:
Measures to be taken when "Hand Morphs to Default" may not work.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update

Update:
1) I thought the slider list was too long, so I made it foldable.
2) Functions other than Save can be controlled by triggers such as UIButton. When loading with a trigger, specify the file name in "Hand Morph Manager File name" of "Receiver Target" before executing loading. "Saves/PluginData/handmorph" can be omitted when specifying the file name, but it cannot be omitted when reading from var. Also, "latest" cannot be used, and you need to specify the correct version number.
3) I...

I'm not sure, but when I use this plugin, it sometimes freezes and I feel that it will be released after a while. If the same thing happened, please try the attached file.

Attachments

• HandMorphManager.cs
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
I love this plugin. It really helped solidify the hand stuff. I particularly like the ability to adjust the hand colliders so you can get hands and fingers closer to the objects they're touching. Any chance you'd be able to put together one for the feet? I really wish it was easier to make it look like feet are really grounded into the floor planes instead of just slightly hovering above.

I love this plugin. It really helped solidify the hand stuff. I particularly like the ability to adjust the hand colliders so you can get hands and fingers closer to the objects they're touching. Any chance you'd be able to put together one for the feet? I really wish it was easier to make it look like feet are really grounded into the floor planes instead of just slightly hovering above.
Excuse me, but isn't there something misunderstood? This plugin does not have a function to adjust Collider. It just puts Buildin hand&finger Pose Morph in one place.
I'm not good at English so I use Google Translate, but I'm sorry if I misunderstood.

I have created a version that does not use OnValueChange to read slider numbers. Please use it if you like.
However, this version disables the morph slider in the main UI.

Attachments

• HandMorphManager.cs
    29.7 KB · Views: 0

Update

Update:
1) Changed the standard save format of Hand Morph Manager to vap format. By changing the extension of the file name when saving to "json", it is possible to save in the previous format.
2) When saving as a vap file, you can load it as a Pose Preset with the standard function of VAM by adding "Preset_" to the beginning of the file name and saving it in "Custom / Atom / Person / Pose". In that case, please use Marge Load.
3) Hand Pose can be loaded directly from the VAM Pose file (vap...

Forgive a probably dumb question - but can I use the hand poses in timeline? If I add targets for the fingers in timeline it seems to freeze individual sliders in finger morph manager.

Forgive a probably dumb question - but can I use the hand poses in timeline? If I add targets for the fingers in timeline it seems to freeze individual sliders in finger morph manager.
I think that the control of the morph slider is prioritized by the Timeline plugin.
Sliders that are not controlled by the Timeline plugin should work.
Load Timeline and HandMorphManager in Person, set Left Index Finger Bend to 0 in 0 seconds, 1 in 1 second, set to execute Copy Left to Right in 0 seconds and 1 second, and loop it. Index Finger Bend Slider You can't move it yourself, but you can move other sliders.
I checked using the latest version.

I think that the control of the morph slider is prioritized by the Timeline plugin.
Sliders that are not controlled by the Timeline plugin should work.
Load Timeline and HandMorphManager in Person, set Left Index Finger Bend to 0 in 0 seconds, 1 in 1 second, set to execute Copy Left to Right in 0 seconds and 1 second, and loop it. Index Finger Bend Slider You can't move it yourself, but you can move other sliders.
I checked using the latest version.
I'm not quite getting it. I load both timeline and HandMorphManager (HMM) in person. Do I activate keyframes for the person and set the finger targets in Timeline? If I set left index finger bend to 0 in HMM then set keyframe to ) in HMM then advance 1 second in timeline and advance 1 second in HMM and set keyframe in timeline. Then I go back to timeline and copy left to right in HMM and back to timeline to reset? What do you mean by loop it? Could you please expand and clarify.

I'm not quite getting it. I load both timeline and HandMorphManager (HMM) in person. Do I activate keyframes for the person and set the finger targets in Timeline? If I set left index finger bend to 0 in HMM then set keyframe to ) in HMM then advance 1 second in timeline and advance 1 second in HMM and set keyframe in timeline. Then I go back to timeline and copy left to right in HMM and back to timeline to reset? What do you mean by loop it? Could you please expand and clarify.
I made a test scene, so please check it.
Please use the latest version of HMM.
After starting the animation with the Start button, open the HMM Custom UI and make sure you can move the Left Hand Fist slider.

Attachments

• ky1001.HandMorphManager_test_scene.1.var
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
Any assistance as to why nothing is happening when I adjust the sliders?

Even if I go to the girl model directly and adjust the hand morphs, nothing is happening. Like when I try to use "grasp" she doesn't grasp when I move the slider. The hell is going on?

Any assistance as to why nothing is happening when I adjust the sliders?

Even if I go to the girl model directly and adjust the hand morphs, nothing is happening. Like when I try to use "grasp" she doesn't grasp when I move the slider. The hell is going on?
If the 'grasp' morph is controlled by an animation such as the Timeline, the morph tab sliders may become stuck.

Back
Top Bottom