Patreon
oniekohvius
OniEkohvius submitted a new resource:

Mane 6 - Pony Megapack - Elements of Harmony

Package includes:

• Full Morph
  • Textures
  • Hair (CUA + optional clothing)
Big thanks to Suite&Elite for commissioning this model for public release!

Part of the March batch of launch models for patrons. I'd very much appreciate your support if you've enjoyed my models in the past and want me to...

Read more about this resource...

tell me why when saving a character. hair and tail are not preserved?

Attachments

• 2022-04-03_22-58-37.png
    2022-04-03_22-58-37.png
    417.9 KB · Views: 0
tell me why when saving a character. hair and tail are not preserved?

I've yet to find a better comprehensive answer on how to do this outside of this very well-made video tutorial (skip to 0:47 for what you need):

(keep in mind this uses the CUAManager plugin)

So is this a way to import a character with assets (cua) into any scene?

Yes, the guide at the referenced timestamp basically teaches you how to use CUAManager to the extent that any time the "trigger morph" you designate is loaded, it automatically loads everything else saved as the linked preset (which is usually just CUAs, although there is a clothing option).

You can even include CUAs that are purely for lighting/tone alterations, although when loading these into scenes that already have them you may encounter issues when deleting one, so be careful. In my case, if I delete one PostMagic or ColorCorrect when I've accidentally loaded two, I lose my GUI and either have to restart the program or (if using VR) access the desktop display to restore things.

...also I edited this post to add two recent Rarity screenshots, but later realized you've already seen them elsewhere lol. Plus it's not the whole pack on display, so sort of the wrong place to post single pone anyways (for the single pone that has her own release, at least).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom