Male Genitalia Morph - Move Shaft Skin

Morphs Male Genitalia Morph - Move Shaft Skin

Jarny

Reactions
Patreon
GG
Jarny submitted a new resource:

Male Genitalia Morph - Move Shaft Skin - this allows for basic skin movement along the shaft of the penis

i saw some recent discussion about moving the skin along the shaft of the penis, as would naturally happen to a penis while being stroked. here is a simple morph that accomplishes this.

i find that it works best between:

min: -0.2
max: 0.55

add it to a variable trigger, as seen in the example, to dial this in.

ymmv with the use of different textures, and the min/max can be adjusted slightly based on those textures.

note; it's not perfect, as the geometry begins to overlap when going...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you jarny for the reply in the review ,very helpful .
something i will bare in mind with daz and vam.
you did a great job, its the one of the main morphs that was lacking in vam for male genitalia
i hope to see you get more reviews for this achievement and look forward to see what you come up with next :)

I think you might be referring to the question I posted recently regarding this. Thank you so much for doing this!

I think you might be referring to the question I posted recently regarding this. Thank you so much for doing this!
looks like jarny answered your prayers lol , i did read the question you asked , and others saying using weebu morphs
sounded like a lot of hassle using various morphs to do a skin shaft morph movement.
looking at my own morphs i created ,i did achieve the skin morph in the end , but never released.

Hi jarny, is it possible that you could edit the parameter settings in daz, and set the range to -0.2 min and max 0.55
or have you tried it and it causes issues in vam .
i actually have an updated version with another hub user for testing. it's even easier, vamtastic - you can edit the *.vmi file yourself to set these values and they will carry into vam. just open the vmi file from the var in any text editor, you'll clearly see the min/max - adjust them, save the vmi to var, reload vam. new values should be in place. can you let me know if this works for you if you try it ?

Thanks Jarny , edited the vmi file and works fine now , saves a hassle of doing it in Daz lol
look forward to your update.

Hey for some reason I can't find this morph in game.
I have tried placing it in:
Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs
Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male
Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male_genitalia
and in \AddonPackages
For some reason it just won't show up in game when I go to the "male morphs" or "female morphs" tabs when searching for " "G2MGensSkinMove".

Am I perhaps adding it to the wrong folder or something?

and in \AddonPackages
For some reason it just won't show up in game when I go to the "male morphs" or "female morphs" tabs when searching for " "G2MGensSkinMove".

have no problem with the morph , its location is Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male_genitalia\
type in skin, see if anything shows.
MaleGens.png

[/QUOTE]
and in \AddonPackages

the first version i posted, i ended up screwing up, so make sure you're using the latest version (3). ;) otherwise, i'm not too sure. i'd check your "show" filter options at the top of your morphs panel and make sure you aren't excluding it somehow. it definitely needs to be in the male_genitalia folder, but you should be simply dropping the downloaded "var" file into your "addon packages" folder - then vam takes care of the rest. no need to manually drop the morph file in.

let me know if you work it out!

thanks for confirming it's working for you :)
yeah works fine i unpacked the var and dropped the morph in to the male genitalia folder just one of them things i prefer,
but the var file in AddonPackages works fine.
the original version i cant say of the var file ,but i unpacked it and worked fine ,but replaced it with your update v3

Back
Top Bottom