male atom mods to increase vr fps/performance ? only need penis

rokoc

Reactions
been pondering about this a while. in vr my own scenes are seated (pov solo lap dance or girls riding) i don't really need a male atom to possess and don't care if i cant see torso, legs arms etc. all i need is the business end :ROFLMAO:

a dildo can work to get things going with the likes of the bodylangauge plugin but the dildo doesn't have as much functionality/features as a male atoms tadger which plays nicer with a few plugins over the dildo. also benefits of the dildo instead of male atom is night and day with fps getting nearly 60fps on a 2060 super.

is there anyway to basically disable body part physics and collision or even completely remove from sight and leaves only physics for the old meat and two veg ? could doing that even increase performance to begin with. im aware of the plugin to change alphas to hide parts but i don't think that would help with performance ?

just thinking out loud

I don't think you can just have collision physics in some parts of the male body, it's probably all or nothing. If you have the male with no soft physics, clothes, hair, built-in skin or morphs, you may be able to get more FPS, but the best would be to try it out yourself.
Usually the bigger gains are on the female atom's side and lights, glute physics if not needed can bring in major savings.

Back
Top Bottom