Look missing? Pokemon nessa

mattcantgetsome

Reactions
Hey all, I'm searching for a look that used to be hosted on the hub. I downloaded it a while ago, either early this year or late last year. It was a great look of Nessa from Pokemon, a bit of an anime styling and some custom morphs. Full gym leader outfit and everything. I had some computer issues and lost a lot of data, this look being one of them. When I went to download it again from the hub, I cant find it anywhere! From waht I can remember, the artist/creator also created some other anime characters/lookalikes. They may or may not have created other pokemon models, I caxnt remember. I thought I had signed up for their patreon at some point but I cant find any record of that either.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I feel like I'm going crazy. I imagine they got in trouble with the nintendo police or something. Do they have a patreon/pixiv account somewhere still?

Thank you!

Hey all, I'm searching for a look that used to be hosted on the hub. I downloaded it a while ago, either early this year or late last year. It was a great look of Nessa from Pokemon, a bit of an anime styling and some custom morphs. Full gym leader outfit and everything. I had some computer issues and lost a lot of data, this look being one of them. When I went to download it again from the hub, I cant find it anywhere! From waht I can remember, the artist/creator also created some other anime characters/lookalikes. They may or may not have created other pokemon models, I caxnt remember. I thought I had signed up for their patreon at some point but I cant find any record of that either.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I feel like I'm going crazy. I imagine they got in trouble with the nintendo police or something. Do they have a patreon/pixiv account somewhere still?

Thank you!
Could it have been a model from Yankes. Yankes have a lot of pokemon models from what I have sseen. https://hub.virtamate.com/members/yaneks.24490/#resources

Back
Top Bottom