Looks pay content without clothings / hair dependencies and unmatching look screenshots are now getting common?

Lione

Reactions
I noticed that some newer creators who now advertise here offer pay looks content without adding dependencies
or leave it to the paying patreons to search for matching hair / clothing / poses which are only shown in screenshots instead being added as a dependencies file.

Some examples of current paywall content creators releases:

- They just write "no clothings / hair included" at all.

- They write "clothing not included" "parts are from this and that creator" without even naming the clothing items name itself,
so its up to you to search your own in the external dependencies creators catalouges to find the matching clothing or hair if even possible.

- Instead offering a dependencies lists file or written list they "add a additional screenshot of their creators VAM clothings screen" showing you how the model could look ( "imagined" screenshot replica ) if you would now hunt for this and that clothing and hair item.

You then have to read each item dependency displayed in the screenshot and search the item then typing it down and scanning the clothing / hair creators HUB or Patreons.
While if you think about logical reality sitution is:
Most external cloths dependencies Patreon content is not even being shown public and locked without a search function on the Patron sites.

The next Level of some current VAM content creators in releasing paywalled content:

"Let's remove all hair, clothing, assets, effects from the look character, save it then and release it for money"

"Let my supporting and paying Patreons do the work then, like a puzzle, to replicate the advertised screenshot and i give no hints where to find the items needed either"....

This is the next step of current VAM pay content releases in that some creators just throw out look releases removing the character items and removing posing and assets after they saved their own complete look for themselfs and the advertising screenshots are done.
So they cut out all and everything which at all matched the Screenshot look for you.
That means you pay the content creator, download the screenshot advertised look model and what you get for even supporting them is a

- naked conehead model being placed somewhere outside the screen in a empty environment flowting in air.

If you check the released VAM Look JSON File for character items it is empty ....

- nada hair
- nada clothing
- nada everything added to the character file anymore

Actually i have no clue why they release such looks and even dare to charge you for that.
I do not even understand why a creator removes all and everything from the look and thinks you like to receive a puzzle look.
And that alltime with each new look release. Sure.

In my opinion such looks content uploads or advertises of looks at VAMHUB should be forbidden if:

- a dependency file is not attached
- the exact clothing items dependencies sources incl resources hair is not listed
- the advertised look character is missing hair and clothing item assignment at all.
- the opened look ( pose / hair and clothing ) does not at all match what is advertised in the main look screenshot.

We need to keep the quality Level here at VAMHUB and i wonder we have no "Creator" verification process where the Creators releases are verified in

- matching at least a exact replica of what is seen in the "main" advertising screenshot incl a dependencies list or file to recreate this look.

And no one can tell me that it is hard to include dependencies.

The majority of VAM creators care while some newer creators here do not at all.

And that such do not care at all...

Keep them out of VAMHUB for exact that reason until they match the VAMHUB distribution/ advertising requirements.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom