Life Simulator

Scenes Life Simulator

misterx

Reactions
misterx submitted a new resource:

Life Simulator - Interactive 1st \ 3rd person view pc game like experience

Hii all ! MisterX is back !

This is my first PC game like experience scene in VaM . I hope you like it alot :)

___

STORY:
Main character is Michael , an always horny man , seeking for adventures

View attachment 409508

In this game you will experience
real time pass , day and night cycle , usage of toilet and some mysterious white powder you found on street .( Bad stuff dealer in work ;) )
and in next updates also the need to eat , drink and sleep at...

Read more about this resource...

Welcome back!

Instead of working on a random girl generator, I'd suggest trying to use a player's existing appearance presets, which would insure looks that they like.

I tried this really hoping maybe someone had managed to crack how to make your man move/walk around, maybe crouch, sit etc. using the WASD or Arrow keys as in a FPS but seems not. SPQR had something close that nearly did it but it was a bit quirky.
Still this is a good scene with promise, keep up the good work.

Incidentally, I see the scene has a dependency on Wolverine333_maria....
You need to remove it. I see a number of scenes downloaded from the hub with it as a dependancy but you don't actually need it. It spreads almost like a virus once you have a scene that has it as a dependancy then other scenes you have start having it as a dependancy and if you download it, it then has more dependancies and then they in turn have even more, becomes a never ending mess.

Back
Top Bottom