Lets imagine and create hot girls together - Your prompts become VaM models!

windswept hair

Ok I will thanks,

Female, age 22, Dark blue eyes, bigger eyes, small eyebrows, angled eyebrows, round face, auban red hair, long wavy hair, big lips, fine nose, European, Tanned skin, Round medium-sized boobs, small perky nipples, medium textured aerola, athletic, sports oval in background, ((small gap between front top teeth)), (Tartan skirt), pleasured expression, rings on fingers

Had to exclude the expression so im able to properly facescan her if she wins, heres your girl!

00013-3893893325.png

00010-2999348228.png

Phase1 end - no more entry´s until the next phase starts. If you want some more pics of your favourite girl or want one created without contest entry, feel free to send me a PM and ill make some for you.

Vote for your favourites now. :)

Had to exclude the expression so im able to properly facescan her if she wins, heres your girl!

View attachment 271807
View attachment 271808
Gee she is beautiful, your original is still hotter.
I was hoping to see a girl with a Diastema, the clinical term for a gap between the top teeth

Since this post of yours I've been trying to use Stable diffusion myself, I haven't been that successful. All the artwork turns out to be mutant cartoons

Gee she is beautiful, your original is still hotter.
I was hoping to see a girl with a Diastema, the clinical term for a gap between the top teeth

Since this post of yours I've been trying to use Stable diffusion myself, I haven't been that successful. All the artwork turns out to be mutant cartoons

Maybe you're using the the default ai model. When people say they use stable diffusion they don't mean they use the stable diffusion ai models (sd1.5, sd2.0). They use others ai models floating around the internet that are better trained on these kind of photos

Maybe you're using the the default ai model. When people say they use stable diffusion they don't mean they use the stable diffusion ai models (sd1.5, sd2.0). They use others ai models floating around the internet that are better trained on these kind of photos

What SPQR said. You need to get a proper Model/Checkpoint for you AI to get great results, its pretty easy to install them. Just look for a Style you like on Civitai and copy/paste them into your stablediffusion folder.
The other part of getting proper results is Negative Prompts, id say theyre almost more important than the regular promps. Establish a nice baseline of negatives like "malformations, multiple persons, extra limbs, low quality, low resoloution, unrealistic" and then adjust them based on the results your getting. Probably sounds more complicated than it is, you do it once or twice and they turn out awesome everytime :)

Maybe I missed it but what's the simplest way to create ultra realistic girls using stable diffusion, mid journey etc? Any video or text tutorials that show how to do this?
Are they difficult to create and how do I know which prompts to use?
Last, is it possible to use pre existing photos (including hand drawn art, anime/manga etc.) to generate desirable and photo realistic faces?

Maybe I missed it but what's the simplest way to create ultra realistic girls using stable diffusion, mid journey etc? Any video or text tutorials that show how to do this?
Are they difficult to create and how do I know which prompts to use?
Last, is it possible to use pre existing photos (including hand drawn art, anime/manga etc.) to generate desirable and photo realistic faces?

If you want to start a new thread to discuss it, i that would be best.

Voting is over now, SPQR wins with 5 points (4 Votes, 1 Selfvote)

Entry
----i00009.jpg

Second place goes to SlimerJSpud with 4 points (3 Votes, 1 Selfvote)
Entry
00006-2833171462.png

Both are really beautiful and im happy so many people were intrested in this. Im especially thankful for giving each other fair votes and for offering to help out when i lost track of this thread for a couple of weeks. You guys are all amazing. <3

Looking forward to creating the winning girl soon. Phase 2 will take a while to start due to huge piles of other work in the next 2 months, but ill squeeze in the creation of the winning look somehow.

Phase 2-5 will be way faster because ill be able to work full time on VaM projects for a while. Also looking forward to that!

See you soon :)

where's my prize yo? watch this for motivation

I dont know dude, i thought shes already ready. Then she said she wanted to spend some time with a big guy before she gets send to the romans.

here is a pic of me and her IRL
spqr.png

done soon

Last edited:
I dont know dude, i thought shes already ready. Then she said she wanted to spend some time with the big guys before she gets send to the italians.

You've seen it with your own eyes folks...

My model was so good that OP fell in love with her and is now refusing to share her

Back
Top Bottom