• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Lets imagine and create hot girls together - Your prompts become VaM models!

EasyVam

Reactions
Think about what the Girl of your dreams would look like and let AI create it! Pairing facescan software with Stable-Diffusion 2.0 and proper NSFW checkpoints, we now live in a time where we can just Imagine our favourite girl and let her come to Virtual Life inside VaM. I thought it'd be cool to make a community thingy out of it, since not everyone has access to hard&software needed for this process.

Heres what you do: You prompt me. Imagine your Girl, try to grasp Details of her in your inner image and post it as a prompt. Ill let stable diffusion create her and answer with the generated image to your Post.

If youre already having fun with Stable-Diffusion yourself, feel free to post your Girls here and let them take part in the competition! (if you want her to be created as a VaM-model, her face needs to be unobstructed, clearly visible and without facial expression, otherwise FaceGen wont work properly)

Ill try my best to re-create the winning girl as a VaM model and release her as CC-BY (Free) content, the final goal will be to have 5 hotties created from the community's heads, smashing together a Community-Look apearance preset pack.

Ruleset:
-Favourably, the most liked girl will be determined the winner, incase we get draws or too little people take part in liking other's looks, ill make a Poll. Worst case ill just pick the one best suited for FaceGen.
-If tons of people want to take part this, remember that im unfortunately not an AI yet and cant create tens or hundreds of images per week. If it comes to this, ill click randomly through pages and pick the posts with the most detailed prompts.
-If you want some aspects of her hightlighted, put it into brackets. (X)=important | ((X))= more important | (((X))) = most important
-If you want to see genitals in the picture, please dont hide (((visible pussy))) in the middle of your prompt, it makes it fiddly for me to cut it out. Put it at the start or the end.
-Your prompts need to look somewhat like mine below, preferably each prompt seperated by a Comma.
-Only one prompt per person, per phase. There will be 5 different phases, resulting in 5 VaM models for the appearance pack.

Phase: 1 (Ends July 22)

This is an example of how those prompts look like and what came out of it. The more Details you prompt, the closer your Girl will be to your imagination. Now lets find out how the Girl in your head looks like!

Describing prompts:

female, brown eyes, round face, bright red hair, big lips, small eyebrows, fine nose, angled eyebrows, (pink lipstick), earrings round,
western europe, beach in background, bigger eyes, long hair, (round medium-sized boobs), skinny, small nipples, small aerola

Result:
Example.png

Last edited:
You didn't mention resolution.

Attachments

• RPG_40_Portrait_of_an_exotic_beautiful_caucasian_woman_at_the_2.jpg
    RPG_40_Portrait_of_an_exotic_beautiful_caucasian_woman_at_the_2.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 0
I can pick whatever I want? I just installed Stable Diffusion myself, but I feel like I'm years away from getting anything useful out of it. Here's my prompt for you:

1girl, female, 18 year old, cheerleader, green eyes, round face, long blonde hair, caucasian, western europe, small breasts, athletic, petite, bare stomach, navel piercing, intricate, high detail, photorealistic, soft skin, only one girl, only one face, sexy pose

Hopefully the AI is smart enough to create a cheerleader uniform that conveniently exposes her stomach :p

I can pick whatever I want? I just installed Stable Diffusion myself, but I feel like I'm years away from getting anything useful out of it. Here's my prompt for you:

1girl, female, 18 year old, cheerleader, green eyes, round face, long blonde hair, caucasian, western europe, small breasts, athletic, petite, bare stomach, navel piercing, intricate, high detail, photorealistic, soft skin, only one girl, only one face, sexy pose

Hopefully the AI is smart enough to create a cheerleader uniform that conveniently exposes her stomach :p

I can tell by the " only one girl prompt" that youve been prompting before. :D Theres a few great results, ill number your creations and you tell me which one should enter the contest, ill do a 5k upscale of her for you aswell. Feel free to name her if you like.

00018-1468383774.png

00005-4211509773.png

00004-3822620410.png

Last edited:
This one. She's gorgeous. Her name is Claire :love:

Yeah, I've been browsing a ton of AI-generated art on DeviantArt, and chatted a bit with the artists to find out what prompts they're using :D

Here goes Claire in Upscaled. She starts out with 2 Points same as the brunette from angeleyeschina. Now lets hope some other guys vote with likes and we dont get a draw. :D

00004-3822620410-transformed.png

Wonderful, thank you. Let's indeed hope we get some more participation, because the thread has been up for 13 days and only two responses so far? Can't be THAT much effort to type some keywords and get something in return...

I will give it a go.

female, Deep blue eyes, round face, blood red hair, big lips, small eyebrows, fine nose, angled eyebrows, high cheekbones, light freckles (face and body)
western europe, forest in background, bigger eyes, long hair, curly hair, wavy hair, (round medium-sized boobs), athletic, perky nipples, medium aerola

Heres my request
Female, Deep blue eyes, round face, blood red hair, big lips, long hair, (round medium-sized boobs), skinny, small nipples, small aerola, on bed

I will give it a go.

female, Deep blue eyes, round face, blood red hair, big lips, small eyebrows, fine nose, angled eyebrows, high cheekbones, light freckles (face and body)
western europe, forest in background, bigger eyes, long hair, curly hair, wavy hair, (round medium-sized boobs), athletic, perky nipples, medium aerola

My god, what a beauty. Those prompts just spit her out the first time i pressed generate, very nice job. Heres your Girl!

00000-3027020181.png

00001-3882040597.png

00000-2720936909.png

Heres my request
Female, Deep blue eyes, round face, blood red hair, big lips, long hair, (round medium-sized boobs), skinny, small nipples, small aerola, on bed

Heres your girl! Damn what nice pictures Stable diffusion is throwing at me today. I guess it likes redheads. :D

00001-457982148.png

00003-5951857.png

Last edited:
Heres my request
I will give it a go.

Since you both picked redheads i thought id look how a combination of your girls would look like. Pretty stunning, your girls definately would have beautiful daughters. :D

00002-2625175388.png

My prompt:
female, 5 feet 2 inches tall, brown eyes, oval face, (brown hair), big lips, small eyebrows, fine nose, high cheekbones, fair skin,
western european, long hair, straight hair, hair parted in the middle, (round B-cup boobs), slender, perky nipples, small areola, (slight overbite), miniskirt, oversize T-shirt

Me please!

Beautiful female, sexy, 22 year old, athletic, bright blue and grey translucent eyes, round face with square jaw, big juicy lips, no makeup, long auburn hair, wavy windswept hair, nordic caucasian, northern europe, light skin, red freckles, smooth skin, brushed-up eyebrows, thick dark eyebrows, medium black eyelashes, (mischievous look), (large round breasts), (tall), thin waist, (pear shaped bottom), strong glutes, (long legs), topless, skimpy see-through loin cloth, bushy pubic hair, high detail, sexy action pose, futuristic night lit city background

I'm excited!

My prompt:
female, 5 feet 2 inches tall, brown eyes, oval face, (brown hair), big lips, small eyebrows, fine nose, high cheekbones, fair skin,
western european, long hair, straight hair, hair parted in the middle, (round B-cup boobs), slender, perky nipples, small areola, (slight overbite), miniskirt, oversize T-shirt

I guess the Tshirt and skirt prompts overlay the boob and nipple inputs, but she's still cute as hell!
00006-2833171462.png

Me please!

Beautiful female, sexy, 22 year old, athletic, bright blue and grey translucent eyes, round face with square jaw, big juicy lips, no makeup, long auburn hair, wavy windswept hair, nordic caucasian, northern europe, light skin, red freckles, smooth skin, brushed-up eyebrows, thick dark eyebrows, medium black eyelashes, (mischievous look), (large round breasts), (tall), thin waist, (pear shaped bottom), strong glutes, (long legs), topless, skimpy see-through loin cloth, bushy pubic hair, high detail, sexy action pose, futuristic night lit city background

I'm excited!

Very nice and detailed prompts, very nice results! I guess you wanted to see the pubic hair through the loin cloth though, our AI boi didnt get that right. =(

00010-4196484354.png

00013-2130387928.png

00007-3735594130.png

our lady also decided to do a little succubus cosplay for you:
00012-1695699235.png

Last edited:
Very nice and detailed prompts, very nice results! I guess you wanted to see the pubic hair through the loin cloth though, our AI boi didnt get that right. =(

00010-4196484354.png

00013-2130387928.png

Absolutely love her... You are bang on - I was looking for a diaphanous hanging loin cloth with a hint of her lovely pubic hair showing through... I love the curves on the first, but her boob size in the second was what I was really looking for, I love the way she's been given a love heart shaped ass. I can see how this can become very addicting, not something I need to encourage any more!

She will be called IRENE LOVEBOTTOM

Thank you!

Absolutely love her... You are bang on - I was looking for a diaphanous hanging loin cloth with a hint of her lovely pubic hair showing through... I love the curves on the first, but her boob size in the second was what I was really looking for, I love the way she's been given a love heart shaped ass. I can see how this can become very addicting, not something I need to encourage any more!

She will be called IRENE LOVEBOTTOM

Thank you!

Haha, glad you like it. Mrs. Lovebottom crawled out of the nothingness stunningly with your prompts! Imo, shes a strong competitor for the Phase1 winner :D

If you dont have the hardware for stable diffusion, hit me up with a PM, ill send her through a couple of times more if you want - maybe get that pubic hair and/or an 8k upscale. :p

As for my prompt on the cute brunette, if she ends up in the running, she can be called "Linda Smallberries" in a nod to Buckaroo Banzai! :ROFLMAO:

As for my prompt on the cute brunette, if she ends up in the running, she can be called "Linda Smallberries" in a nod to Buckaroo Banzai! :ROFLMAO:

Hehe, i hope she gets there, she has the perfect face angle and expression for a facescan. :D

Hey EasyVam, I've made a new version of Claire if you don't mind... I've learnt a lot about stable diffusion these past three days, enough to make img2img variations. Now she actually looks like the character she's meant to be emulating. Could this one be entered into the contest/FaceGen instead?

Original:

Sure, but your new post's like count will determine her votes then.

Hehe, i hope she gets there, she has the perfect face angle and expression for a facescan. :D

Sure, but your new post's like count will determine her votes then.
That seems unfair, considering other people can like their own posts and I can't. Also, the render you made for me is spread out over several posts (one with the three options, then the upscaled one - which one counts for the vote?); which will spread out the likes, meaning no single post will get all the likes - while for everyone else you did it all in one convenient post.

Okay - disregard my new work, I'll settle for the original work. I'll find someone else to run mine through FaceGen.

Last edited:
That seems unfair, considering other people can like their own posts and I can't. Okay - disregard my new work, I'll settle for the original work. I'll find someone else to run mine through FaceGen

You get a hidden +1 for that of course, ill have to do that to vote myself aswell. The thing is, i cant just let the other girl get the votes because her face is so different.

I could offer that we just take her initial +2 since you and me voted, every other +1 needs to be at the new post.

Back
Top Bottom