Reactions
Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

Leia's Midnight Cowgirl Ride - When her sister's boyfriend sleeps over, Leia keeps him up...

Micah is Lillian's latest campus acquisition. She even brought him home for a couple weeks of the summer break.

Leia, Lillian's older sister, has a tendency to wake up horny in the middle of the night. Leia is also not one to let such things as relationships or shyness get in the way of solving her problems...

View attachment 57872View attachment 57873View attachment 57874
A lightly complex animated...

Read more about this resource...

This is super ambitious and potentially amazing. But it doesnt run so smoothly for me. I dont seem to have any controls that i can see...
The first scene goes to the 2nd one but then it just stays with no progression.
I can load up the scenes manually but i dont think that was your intention.

On all scenes I get :
!> Compile of VamTastic.Dark_Park.1:/Custom/Scripts/MacGruber/PostMagic/MacGruber_PostMagic.cslist failed. Errors:

Last edited:
This is super ambitious and potentially amazing. But it doesnt run so smoothly for me. I dont seem to have any controls that i can see...
The first scene goes to the 2nd one but then it just stays with no progression.
I can load up the scenes manually but i dont think that was your intention.

On all scenes I get :
!> Compile of VamTastic.Dark_Park.1:/Custom/Scripts/MacGruber/PostMagic/MacGruber_PostMagic.cslist failed. Errors:

Crap. I really really hope it's just that you're not seeing the buttons, haha!
Let's start at the beginning: it's dark, he's asleep, she's in the doorway, and you get the "Hello, who's there?" button, right? You press that, she walks over, undresses, gets on the bed, and starts, ah, kissing him?
After a moment, there should be a couple buttons that appear to choose what happens next. Let me know if that's anywhere near what you're seeing.

And this is probably just terminology, but just to confirm: there is only one "Scene" in the scene. I'm assuming you mean you can manually switch between Timeline animations? Though getting an error multiple times shouldn't happen, unless you ARE loading scenes...

And that error is inconsequential, it's just for PostMagic, actually thanks much for reminding me - I'll take that out and post an update.

Scene played and transitioned just fine for me, but despite having every dependency, the girl still shows up as completely bald

Really love this scene! The story setup is hot!!! Love the animation, and facial expressions! I just wish it were longer, or maybe got to a point where we could switch between different positions. I also wish the sister would join in at some point! 😁

Really love this scene! The story setup is hot!!! Love the animation, and facial expressions! I just wish it were longer, or maybe got to a point where we could switch between different positions. I also wish the sister would join in at some point! 😁
Thanks for saying! I wish I could put more time into these, but just what you see there was almost 2 months to make; animation is a sadly inefficient use of my VAM time. In fact, I actually struggle with trying to minimize the scope of animation projects like this, because they're so easy to burn out on otherwise. But I'm with you on wishing I could do more, haha. Perhaps a threesome sequel will be coming in the future. =)

Back
Top Bottom