Julie Cowgirl Riding

Scenes Julie Cowgirl Riding

xxxa

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
xxxa submitted a new resource:

Julie Cowgirl Riding - Julie and Male cowgirl riding POV pose play scene.

**If pose doesn't load properly, try to open scene again**

I made it while excluding paid plug-ins and wanted to create a random movements while not using Animation Plugins as Timeline, AnimationPoser etc.

Scenes I made usually with @miscreatedreality's muscle-manager plugin, but this time, I tried to implement it in manner without muscle-manager.

View attachment 104526View attachment 104518View attachment 104519[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

xxxa updated Julie Cowgirl Riding with a new update entry:

v3. POV fuction updated

View attachment 105358

AcidBubbles Embody is great plugin for experience character's point of view in VR environment. however, synchronization feelings with my head motion with the character's head wasn't satisfied well.
but when I saw dhasww 's Woman Experience scene I was very impressed by POV experience, even if the function named as Experimental only for VR, though.

I've inspired from there, I did little more to be able to use PC and VR environments.
Now you can select...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, just saw your comment, thanks a lot ! If you want some info about the way I acheived that, I may provide it to you ...? (even if my way of doing thing was quite hacky !)

I guess an embody integration may be the best, do you think it would be possible ? :)

And can I have a deep look to your scene to see how you did ?

Hello, just saw your comment, thanks a lot ! If you want some info about the way I acheived that, I may provide it to you ...? (even if my way of doing thing was quite hacky !)

I guess an embody integration may be the best, do you think it would be possible ? :)

And can I have a deep look to your scene to see how you did ?
You can look my scene as deep if you want. I did little more things for quickness.

sorry i'm new to VAM , i don't get how to start the animation .... there is no button . good job by the way

got all dependencies by the way . but anim won't start . just the fixed scene.

So noob !!

I really like your scenes. With one of the latest updates, you added those camera movements while in pov. The last time i got motion sick before, was more than 2 years ago when i entered VR and startet with WipEout (disabling all comfort options). Please remove the unnatural camera movement. Just place the menue on a different spot. Ty!

Hi
First to say I freakin love your scene, I always wanted to make something like this!

Second, could you give me an advise how to tweak for another model? I changed it and I try to get a rreeeally good alignment with the male body. I already tried some settings but it seems soon as I change the speed or the speed changes the settigs are reseted.

Greetings and keep up the good work!

Edit: just saw your clip above and my girl doesnt seem like it should do all what you show there. For example it doesnt change the pose. Maybe a missing plugin? Do I have to download the txt file too? Sorry to bother you my friend...

Last edited:
Hi
First to say I freakin love your scene, I always wanted to make something like this!

Second, could you give me an advise how to tweak for another model? I changed it and I try to get a rreeeally good alignment with the male body. I already tried some settings but it seems soon as I change the speed or the speed changes the settigs are reseted.

Greetings and keep up the good work!

Edit: just saw your clip above and my girl doesnt seem like it should do all what you show there. For example it doesnt change the pose. Maybe a missing plugin? Do I have to download the txt file too? Sorry to bother you my friend...

Because I made female posture and speed work together, it may not work out as you want even if you change the posture.
and the scene in the clip above is paid version. Thanks.

Because I made female posture and speed work together, it may not work out as you want even if you change the posture.
and the scene in the clip above is paid version. Thanks.
Ty for the reply. I think I gonna support you on patreon ;)

For some reason when I run this scene it constantly keeps turning the freeze motion/sound button on by itself, and if I try to replace the VAMmoan plugin with a different version of it on either of the characters, the plugin just stops playing sound and even changing the voices around, doesn't make the voices come back. Is there any way to fix this?

Back
Top Bottom