Layla [REDUX]

Looks Layla [REDUX]

Reactions
MasterxxxOfnone submitted a new resource:

Layla [REDUX] - Layla [REDUX] (Age 41) A high end lingerie designer, looking for her true love.

Credits for assets used go to these spectacular creators:
Jakuubz - Sweater
YameteOuji - Stockings, Skirt, Panties and Bra
WeebU - Heels
SupaRioAmateur - Nipples and Eyes
Zerg3D - Skin Textures
Roac - Hair

Background used in photos by VamXFan

And thank you to the morph creators that helped make this look possible.

All assets listed in dependencies.
View attachment 44477View attachment 44478View attachment 44479[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

What is your scene called exactly so i can look for it but i think its just not working correctly as 4000 other vars and vacs are working but yours is saying no haha but id like to get it working so lets see what we can do :)
It should just be called Layla. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I'm still new to sharing content. I think what happened was I need to include the scene file in the package manager before I finalize, so you can access the look. That's my bad, I'm setting it up right now so fingers crossed. All of the assets that are being used on the look are free, or were made free by the respective creators. So I don't think it's a copyright issue.

MasterxxxOfnone updated Layla [REDUX] with a new update entry:

Layla v1.1 (scene included)

There was a reported issue with getting access to the look on the scene directory. I'm hoping this will fix that. If you don't get access to the look through the appearance preset or load look functions open the scene and save the look form the scene. Thank you for your patience, I promise to learn and understand this program better to provide you all with ease of access content.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Did you consider using appearance presets for future looks instead of legacy presets (they are stored inside "Custom\Atom\Person\Appearance").
btw v1.0 was showing up just fine under legacy look (since this is saved as legacy look inside "Saves\Person"). ;)

Ill try again. I dont usually have trouble and only one older look had the same issue but that did have issues. Ill try again as it looks worth the trouble and i want to give a good review :) MAybe the issue is the auto install in vam? 64 is a lot and ive noticed lately it doesnt always work.

update: yep vam auto install not working for the main var lol ill try manually!

EDIT 2: OK SO vam is broken lol but i did a manual install of the 64 D LOL Annnnnnd yes it now works! haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom