Layla

Looks Layla

thanks for fix, however i now have the problem that the fixed version has a dependency from the original and that one is not included in your patreon post anymore.
i must have "shift-deleted" the original after downloading the fix without realizing the dependency.
if it's not me being stupid there is no way in getting the look working with the links you provided. the fixed var will throw out a lot of errors without the original and all (most?) of the morphs are not working, so the looks does not show correctly (breasts are fine now though).

Last edited:
thanks for fix, however i now have the problem that the fixed version has a dependency from the original and that one is not included in your patreon post anymore.
i must have "shift-deleted" the original after downloading the fix without realizing the dependency.
if it's not me being stupid there is no way in getting the look working with the links you provided. the fixed var will throw out a lot of errors without the original and all (most?) of the morphs are not working, so the looks does not show correctly (breasts are fine now though).
can you point me to the link for roac.layla.latest?

heyhey,
i looked everywhere, but the original var is not accesible anymore; it is however a dependency for the *fixed var , so the looks is not usable at the moment.

heyhey,
i looked everywhere, but the original var is not accesible anymore; it is however a dependency for the *fixed var , so the looks is not usable at the moment.
Huh. Looking into it now.

Same issue. Any updates?
any news?

I've posted a fix on Patreon, and tried it on a clean VaM install, it seems to work. Can you two let me know if it's working for you? I suggest you delete or move all previous versions first.

Thanks for your patience too, my 'working on VaM' time is restricted to after I should really be in bed.

Also it seems the original boob explosion was caused by Everlaster's presets, which got broken in an update.

Back
Top Bottom