klphgz Normalized Poses

klphgz Normalized Poses

bill_prime

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.buymeacoffee.com
bill_prime submitted a new resource:

klphgz Normalized Poses - klphgz Standing/Sitting/Crouching/Lying poses normalized so there is no clipping with the ground.

klphgz Standing/Sitting/Crouching/Lying poses normalized so there is no clipping with the ground.
Also updated all these poses so the model is a set distance from the ground based on the controller that is lowest to the ground.
The result is less variation from how high the model is from the floor, less floating high in the air and less below the floor.
It also resolves 99% of the collision errors with the ground.
If the lowest controller was detached and moved then it could be an issue, but...

Read more about this resource...

bill_prime updated klphgz Normalized Poses with a new update entry:

Added simple scene, SPQR PanelHolder/Quickactions SubScene presets, updated morphs in poses.

Added simple scene, SPQR PanelHolder/Quickactions SubScene presets, updated morphs in poses.
Updated using the original klphgz poses (instead of the modified poses in SPQR.AEStudio), keeping any morphs like hands/breast etc. but removing only expression morphs.

Added SPQR PanelHolder and QuickActions Subscene presets to easily add as a subscene to any existing scene.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This works good, I saw https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/yoga-poses-pack.29776/ and wanted to add the poses, but they are not saved as presets. Is there an easy way to do this without converting them?

I am not sure what you mean?
You can load those poses using the Control & Physics 1 tab by clicking Load Pose
See details here: https://hub.virtamate.com/wiki/person_control_physics1/

This is the old way to do pose presets, and has been replace by the new Pose Presets tab.
No easy way to convert them I don't think.

yeah, I can load them the old way, but I would like to use the SPQR system with them. I do not know any way, without going to each pose and saving them as a preset.

Am I imagining things or did you also remove face expressions for each pose? Because that's something I really needed. It often broke dynamic expressions. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom