JoJo Poses

JoJo Poses

Unintentionally or not, Jojo poses often make the best modern fashion poses.They are kinda genuine and meme-y at the same time.Love em.

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Last edited:
Holland updated JoJo Poses with a new update entry:

23 new JoJo poses

In this update i added 23 new poses.
1663510685.jpg
1663509350.jpg
1663508352.jpg
[IMG...

Read the rest of this update entry...

what's up with the var contents not showing up? vam detects the var. manually opening the var with winzip/winrar confirms the contents are there. yet the poses aren't available in the pose presets tab

Back
Top Bottom