Kai_Futa Standing Anal

Paid Scenes Kai_Futa Standing Anal

kaimuto

Reactions
Vid looks great, certainly on my radar for when I do my next patreon rotation :)

One quick tweak, the old ImprovedPOV and Passenger plugins don't work with plugins like AutomaticBodySmoother, something futa models tend to benefit from. If you swap that pair out for Acid Bubbles new Embody you can get the same features (those old plugins are rolled into Embody with some more tools) and it's compatible with the later versions of AutomaticBodySmoother. There is a handy dropdown to quickly apply Passenger settings.

Hope that helps :)

Vid looks great, certainly on my radar for when I do my next patreon rotation :)

One quick tweak, the old ImprovedPOV and Passenger plugins don't work with plugins like AutomaticBodySmoother, something futa models tend to benefit from. If you swap that pair out for Acid Bubbles new Embody you can get the same features (those old plugins are rolled into Embody with some more tools) and it's compatible with the later versions of AutomaticBodySmoother. There is a handy dropdown to quickly apply Passenger settings.

Hope that helps :)
thanks a lot for the amazing feedback , I will try and replace the plugin and update the scene , just gonna check if that breaks anything first within the scene .(y)

Back
Top Bottom