Question It's possible to make a scene with different poses using animated patterns?

StroNNg

Reactions
I've done one animation scene using animated patterns, but now I want to make different poses in the same scene. The thing is that I'm struggling trying to figure out how to make a button able to load the full preset of animation patterns and its steps, and the new atoms positions. Is there any way?

I've done one animation scene using animated patterns, but now I want to make different poses in the same scene. The thing is that I'm struggling trying to figure out how to make a button able to load the full preset of animation patterns and its steps, and the new atoms positions. Is there any way?
You could add the person and all the animation atoms to a subscene. Then save a different version of that subscene for each pose/animation setup. Then use a button to step through the subscenes.

Here's a guide on using subscenes.

Upvote 0
You could add the person and all the animation atoms to a subscene. Then save a different version of that subscene for each pose/animation setup. Then use a button to step through the subscenes.

Here's a guide on using subscenes.
Oh, I got it, I made a button with "ClearSubScene" and "LoadSubSceneWithPath" together, but it has loading time. Is that how should it work?

Upvote 0
Trust me just learn AcidBubbles Timeline plugin It makes things so much easier IMO. What you described in your post seems like a hassle to do when not using the Timeline plugin.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom