Question Is it possible to reverse an animation with Timeline?

BazangoChango

Reactions
Hey all,

I have a scene with a character that is animated through timeline. One of the animations is a transition between the character standing, to the character kneeling down. I would like to create another animation next in the sequence that has the character go from the current kneeling position back to the original standing position.

I already know how to make a duplicate animation, I'm curious if anyone knows of a way to turn that duplicated animation into a reversed animation. This would be MUCH more ideal as opposed to spending an hour creating an entirely new animation and re-doing all of the work in the opposite order.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hey all,

I have a scene with a character that is animated through timeline. One of the animations is a transition between the character standing, to the character kneeling down. I would like to create another animation next in the sequence that has the character go from the current kneeling position back to the original standing position.

I already know how to make a duplicate animation, I'm curious if anyone knows of a way to turn that duplicated animation into a reversed animation. This would be MUCH more ideal as opposed to spending an hour creating an entirely new animation and re-doing all of the work in the opposite order.

Any help would be appreciated!

Yes, Timeline has exactly what you need:
Advanced keyframe tools -> Reverse keyframes

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom