Answered Timeline Question: Is it possible to "select multiple" keyframes?

g1000

Reactions
Is it possible to select multiple keyframes at one time for cut/copy/paste/delete ?

Also: is it possible to make the scrubber wider?

thank you for the help

You can select multiple keyframes at the same time with ctrl+click, but if you want to select a time range, you can go to More, Bulk, there you can copy keyframes in bulk and paste them too.

As for the scrubber, you can use the top-right button to increase the size, or you can use the Controller plugin (part of Timeline, add it to a SimpleSign) to get a larger view :)

Upvote 0
You can select multiple keyframes at the same time with ctrl+click, but if you want to select a time range, you can go to More, Bulk, there you can copy keyframes in bulk and paste them too.

As for the scrubber, you can use the top-right button to increase the size, or you can use the Controller plugin (part of Timeline, add it to a SimpleSign) to get a larger view :)

Thank you - I actually found the top right controller button right after I posted the question - This plugin is very intuitive - I have been able to animate what I want and quickly iterate (particularly after setting up keybindings) without really understanding or reading much about VAM at all -

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom