Question It is possible to make such tits ? (example link included)

I think I ever saw that kind of setting when I edited a person in VaM. It makes the tits go forward exactly like that but I forgot the name, probably using keyword breast in filter

Try breast pointed, or are you talking about the nipple and not the breast. I think it's also in the Female Morph, for nipple/areola/tits

Attachments

• Screenshot_44.jpg
    Screenshot_44.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hm, thanks. Will try.
About your picture - not exactly the same yet. Although in righ direction.
or are you talking about the nipple and not the breast.
No no, i'm not about nipple only, more about breast, as well not necessary such big nipples as in my example. Rather, here important those upper "wave" transition of breast form. And bottom line - with almost right angle - i mean without "sticking" to the body. Even with big breast (like in your example). But sorry i can't distinguish (because of the lighting or something) - bottom breast part of your example. Do it stick to body or no.
Can you point the camera straight to the side, please. And front lighting is desirable.

Why did I ask this question at all - there are a lot of really cool models in VAM. But when the breast are medium and slightly larger, they are either all the same shape, or they begin to cling to the body with the lower part of half the entire size. That looks ugly and unnatural. (Am not saying about gigantic tits)
With small tits there is a complete ok though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Some of the older breast morphs make the breast go straight out like that.
You just have to try them till you find one you like.
Maybe remove all Breast morphs and start fresh by selecting Only Active
and click Default on all moved morphs.
First select a Breast Preset you like as a base.
Then open Female Morphs and search Breast
Then experiment with the breast morphs.
Also search large and chest. See what you like.

Upvote 0
@mspeck01

Ok. But I also thought - maybe there is a possibility to create (implant) such a morph \ group of morphs to create such a shape? I wonder if this is technically possible? and how simple (I'm only recently in VAM).
Just why I'm guess towards the fact that at the moment there are no such morphs in ready form, because I have never seen such a breast shape on either free or paid characters. Everywhere is almost the same shape of the breast (again - I'm not talking about small and giant sizes).

Upvote 0
There is also an implant morph.
If a guy has thought of it, it's there. LOL
Also you can add breast morphs to your library.
There are a ton of free morphs on the hub

Upvote 0
Heh ok.
BTW found picture with real examples, so i marked most near to discussed type (#14)
Faping not works for me well without this.

345272_original.jpg

Added
And again, in Poser there was a real expanse for playing around with this type of form (and any existing in general), so with all the shortcomings of Poser, in terms of breast morphs, all programs down in comparison with him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Another example of boring behavior what i mean, taken from the first thing that came to hand in VAM hub library

Attachments

• tits.jpg
    tits.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
I'm at my work right now, so I can't really tell what the names of the sliders are, at this moment. But I can look in to it later.

But you need to find "perky", you can make the breasts more pointy by playing with these sliders. Also try to make areola more perky.

I will show later how it looks like.

Upvote 0
I'm finally at home, is this what you are looking for? If yes, go to female morphs, type "perk" inside the search bar, then you will have 4 sliders "Breasts perk v1 and v3", "Areolae perk" and "Breasts perk side." Play with these sliders. You can also typ in nipple, and you get 5 tabs full with nipple sliders. Which you can also make the breasts more pointy/perky.

After that, typ "breast" inside the search bar. Go to the second tab, change "breast diameter" then third tab to "breast look up", then 6th tab and change "breaest under smoother" to change the form underneath the breast, then on the 15th tab, there is a slider named "breasts depth" which makes the breasts looks longer. So, you have so many options. If you play atleast with these sliders, you can definitely create the breasts you want. Also try to play with other sliders, you can always click on "default" to change it back to default.

You can also override settings, but this is not recommended. It can fuck up morphs and physics. After each sliders, you see a number, from 0.000 to 1.000. You can override this by clicking on the number and typ in 1.100. If you do, you can go up to 2000 with the slider. Don't typ in 5.000 or something, because this will fuck up everything. If you typ in 2.100, you can go up to 3000.

1682478717.jpg

Upvote 0
@Toonen1988 thank you for tips !
Yes some moment looks similar, but still too "linear". Pay attention to upper curve - in my example it's not in such "direct" way, need more "wavy", with rise in the middle.
And bottom - again, need way to decrease such curve angle under breast ! Like, if the growth (start of diameter source) of the breast will begin below 😂 (sorry for some messy explanation).

But, you know....even if now just add upper rise as i described (at your example), it will be almost what need. And something tells me that this is a more feasible task than about the bottom part.

Will try.

Upvote 0
There are sliders available for that aswell. I don't know the name of the sliders, but they are definitely between the tabs if you type in "breast" in the search bar.

Just try all sliders and see what changes.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom