Question Is there a plugin or a way to quickly change clothing presets?

Ziyi

Reactions
Twitter
ziyi666
As the thread suggests, is there any possible way to change the model's clothes using your own clothing presets without having to access the main menu?

Since I'm using the Oculus Quest 2, it would be great if there is a way to assign a shortcut on the controllers to quickly change clothing presets. Thanks!

Clothing presets (and all the other presets) are available through the trigger system. E.g. you can hook it up to a button in the scene.
Not sure whether shortcuts on the controller are possible (*), but you can setup shortcuts on your keyboard to trigger things.

I think you may want to have a look at plugins like Keybindings and UIAssist.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the help. Yes, trigger actions are definitely one way to do it but it requires some level of effort and scene customisaton/tailoring. I'd rather a universal method to just change clothing presets on the fly at the press of a button (multiple times to cycle through the saved presets) without having to dive into other things.

I think you your suggestion of UIAssist is sort of what I'm after. The plugin appears to allow the user access to a quick menu with buttons that are not scene dependent. And they can be customized too!

Upvote 0
UIAssist is a must. You need to spend a little time setting it up but after that you'll use it all the time for so many things.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom