• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Injector+

Plugins Injector+

Vocoda

Reactions
Vocoda submitted a new resource:

Injector+ - Alter the attributes of a Person with highly configurable injections

Inject a substance to alter a morph or attribute.

Heavily refactored and updated version of mrmr32's MorphInjection (https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/morphinjection.23072/). Amazing foundation and idea. I used it and found several things I wanted to add and made some sweeping changes to the implementation while stabilizing the experience. It is a lot harder to create unintended behavior now.
Uses the same assets and a small extract from the same plugin:
"LogicBricks"...

Read more about this resource...

Vocoda updated Injector+ with a new update entry:

Introducing Relative Triggers

This is backwards compatible with anything you may already have made.
By default all preexisting triggers are now considered absolute. That meaning that they don't care about what person is being injected. They will always run with the given parameters.
Now there is a new category of trigger called relative triggers. Regardless of what the Target Atom is set to in a relative trigger, it will try to apply the same thing to the same receiver, target, and effect, but it will replace the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Vocoda updated Injector+ with a new update entry:

Fixed Save loading bugs regarding load asset visuals

Images still have to be in the VaM main directory or a subdirectory, but now picking an image or color will persist between saves and loads.
I was also able to fix a really annoying error that kept printing without breaking anything.

If the plugin is loaded before the asset is activated (or if the asset is deactivated and reactivated) the hooks into the asset will be lost, so either reload the plugin losing any settings within the UI, or save a preset and load from that to reinitialize...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom