Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
TGC6969
Patreon
TGC69
TGC submitted a new resource:

In The Club WIP - Interactive/Animated dancing Scene with lots of sex positions

Very playable WIP version of my interactive disco scene "In The Club" for VAM 1.20+, which I have been working on for several months.

Features: sexy dancing (currently 4 tracks with animated dancing), over 30 sex positions with many animated transitions inbetween them (144 timeline animations for transitions so far), randomized sex expressions, no loading times (all in one scene).

Long Preview/Gameplay Video...

Read more about this resource...

TGC updated In The Club WIP with a new update entry:

QoL/Voice Recognition update

- Reworked ActiveDude on Doggy positions

Penis Alignment gets deactivated on penetration and I increased some physics on girls hips, so it should be more stable and look better

- Added some QoL buttons and UI adjustments

After you press play to start the scene, there is new button to make the girl instantly move to the dancefloor skipping the intro part at the bar counter: https://imgur.com/OJMtmkh

She idles on the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

18.06 & 30.06.23 Updates

30.06.23 Update

Whats New

- Clothing Presets Menu with 18 Premade Outfits

All these 18 Outfits also work with the stripping parts of the scene! (when the girl undresses shirt, skirt, panty, bra etc)

Also I have added buttons to undress the top or bottom parts of each outfit https://imgur.com/SFqVlc1. These Buttons needed functions from VaM 1.21+ and only work with the Clothing Items from...

19.07.23 Update

Whats New

- Rework of the Clothing Presets

Thanks to CaseEP's and atani's idea and VAMStory plugin from hazmhox I have been able to get rid of the weird loading start of the scene.

Also thanks to the suggestion from turboleak on discord, I made some pics for the presets and it looks waaay better now https://imgur.com/HIDqQsj

- Remade Start of the Scene

Now the scene begins a bit...

31.07.23 Update

Whats New

- Remade Start of the Scene (again)

Now you can choose which song should play from the start, or press RNG ► for random song.

- Added some new Songs and Dances

The song menu is now split into 3 columns. The first column with "Agua", "Palm", "Castle", "Lalala" has tracks with scripted dancing.

In the 2nd column are songs with similar bpm's and attached slightly...

Doesn't work for me. She won't do "Sit down" or "Doggy" on the leather sofa.

Yes, everything else except poledancing too works.

Last edited:
Yes, everything else except poledancing also works.

Are you on current VaM version? Also please check if you have VAMStory inside AddonPackages.

There is also one mistake I made, which happens when you start the scene with "Free" or "Surreal" choice. If you do this 2 animations start at the same time, when the girl reaches the dancefloor. I fixed it for the upcoming update, but maybe thats what happening on your side idk.

Edit: Sorry, my fault. VaM version wasn't recent. Thanks for the hint!

Last edited:
TGC updated In The Club with a new update entry:

"In The Club" V1.0 Final Update!

Whats New

- Added alternative Environment "Juicy Peaches"

You can switch between the 2 Clubs with the top right button https://imgur.com/HSqLsrD

(Except in the LITE version of the scene)

The 2nd environment is slightly uglier but performs better (10 more FPS on my side)

- Added and adjusted CheesyFX's Shake It

Its activated on default. Also its somehow very lightweight and I did not notice any frame...

Back
Top Bottom