• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question In-Game Tutorial (/Randomly Change Appearance)?

JohnM68

Reactions
I purchased the Steam version in December, and recently became a patreon.

Is there a similar function in the patreon version as the in-game tutorial on Steam? Specifically, I would like to randomly alter appearances and clothing worn with the touch of a button.

If you bought the Steam version you didn't need to subscribe in Patreon, but the devs will appreciate the support.

Not to worry, there's always Youtube:

Upvote 0
Thank you for your reply. I guess I was more "worried" about being able to randomly change appearances, which is included in the steam tutorial.

Edit: I guess that's what "VamX" is?

Upvote 0
vamX is like a big mod that makes VaM easier to use, quite popular to those new to VaM and looking for a more "plug and play" experience.

Upvote 0
The Steam version of Virt-a-mate is the same as the Patreon version.

But the steam version is Virt-a-mate + VamX. Any extra features you see in the Steam version are VamX features, not Virt-a-mate features.

Upvote 0
If I'm not mistaken, some things had to be modified from the original VAM so that it could be accepted on Steam (but I don't know if the changes were significant). You can use the original VAM (patreon) and load the VamX mod to randomly change the appearances too, if you want.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom