I made a short characters and need advice. Also, MMD conversion.

NSFV

Reactions
I made a short female character and noticed their collision is off and they are hovering above their "base" node. Does anyone have any experience with fixing these issues that they might help me solve this issue efficiently.

Also, I am trying to convert an MMD dance for them, any advice on that? I followed a tutorial that spoke of using Embody, but they never explained anything further.

For your first problem:
If you mean the root control, you can reset that to where you want it. Go to the persons "Control & Physics 1" and check the "Detach Person Root Control". Now you can move the root control around without moving the person.

With the collisions: I also had that when I used a morph that shortened the legs (or the whole body) but did not adjust the colliders properly. If that is the case for you, then I think you have two options: find the morph, reset it and use another one or you can use the plugin collider editor to adjust the colliders:

If you use the plugin your adjustments will be saved with the scene but not with the appearance. You would have to save the collider settings as a preset within the plugin and always load it through the plugin when you use the appearance somewhere else. Therefore I recommend finding the morph and use another one.

I don't know about the MMD but "Embody" is also the name of a plugin. Maybe you find information there?

Back
Top Bottom