Question I have downloaded a ton of .var toys and put them in AddonPackages but none of them show up in the "add atom" menu. What am i missing?

waconcept

Reactions
Just curios because I still only have the same original 4 blue toys. Any help would be appreciated.

Bonus question: Is there a way to make sounds work in all scenes or is it strictly trigger dependent? For example, I would like to have it so an ass smack sound works in all scenes. Is this possible?

Just curios because I still only have the same original 4 blue toys. Any help would be appreciated.

Bonus question: Is there a way to make sounds work in all scenes or is it strictly trigger dependent? For example, I would like to have it so an ass smack sound works in all scenes. Is this possible?

I think you have to add a custom unity asset first.
(Add atom - misc - custom unity asset)
Also have a quick add button on UI (the cube)

After spawn select it and open the asset tab
Your happiness is behind the select file button, that will only load your global custom content, you will have to chose onin the scrolling menu just under

Hope I help yourself

Upvote 0
I think you have to add a custom unity asset first.
(Add atom - misc - custom unity asset)
Also have a quick add button on UI (the cube)

After spawn select it and open the asset tab
Your happiness is behind the select file button, that will only load your global custom content, you will have to chose onin the scrolling menu just under

Hope I help yourself
Thank you very much, this worked!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom