Question So, can I just download these plugins and customise them?

CatfightsAreFun

Reactions
Hi everyone, I've found some plugins on here that I'm interested in but I've never used this app before, and before I start spending any money I'd just like to understand how it all works a bit better.

PLUGINS:
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/shadowheart.37824/ (character)

So, i'm wondering if I can place that character (and any I might get in the future) into any of these animation scenes and just watch them play out in VR? or is it more complicated than that?

Some basics: A plugin is code. A plugin can do things like make boobs firm or squishy, or run an animation on a timeline. The Shadowheart character is called a look, not a plugin. The look may include clothes, and other presets that apply things to the model. It depends on what's packaged with the look. Anything that says paid costs money, usually through a subscription, not a one time license fee, but that depends on the creator.

You can take a character look, including clothes, and put them in somebody else's scene. You select the character you want to swap out in the scene, then go to Appearance Presets, and load the appearance for the other character. If the other character was not packaged with an appearance preset, you can save one from the scene that character came with. Selecting the appearance preset will swap out the existing clothes for whatever is in the new preset. If you want to keep the clothes in the scene and just swap the character, you normally save a clothes preset from the scene, then load that on top of the new appearance after you load it.

Before you start subscribing to creators on Patreon, you might want to play around with the free items available to get a feel for what this app can do and how to use it to do what you want. Start small. There are plenty of freebies thanks to the many creators here. :)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom