• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question How to link two slider morphs together / animate morphs?

qoosh

Reactions
I have two morphs and two sliders. When I move one slider up, I want the other slider to be linked to it and automatically go down. Is there a way to do this? And how do you animate morphs so they increase/decrease over a time period?

I have two morphs and two sliders. When I move one slider up, I want the other slider to be linked to it and automatically go down. Is there a way to do this?
You can set variable trigger on first slider to change value of second slider (uislider/trigger/value).
Instead of usual 0-1 set it in reverse (1.00-0.00), so when you move first one the 2nd slider should go opposite direction and viceversa.
And how do you animate morphs so they increase/decrease over a time period?
any morph you wanna trigger/animate has to be checked as "fav" (but you already know that)
someone else might give you more info on that, but there are few "linear" or "random" ways (depends what type of morph):
-basic trigger (transition) on collision trigger
-basic randomizer using built-in FloatParamRandomizer.cs plugin
-basic animation pattern (linear or random)
-all above using timeline?

EDIT: ZRSX explained it better with timeline
Howto animate morph is kinda vague (there are different "categories"... expression morphs, pose (hand/fingers), genital morphs, bulge stuff, etc...)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
-all above using timeline?
Using triggers will result on an abrupt change. If that's what you're looking for: perfect.
Otherwise, you should use Timeline.

You can set your morphs to specific values at specific times, and it will go smoothly between them.
That's what I used to have breast expansion for the SciFi fucking machine for instance.

To do that, set your morphs as favorite. Then you will be able to add them using Timeline "Target +" tab:
1637266853864.png

Select your morph under "Param" and click "Add". Do this for all the morphs you want to manage.

You will see your added morphs on the left section (under "geometry"), where you can assign them a value at a given time. Just select the morphs, select a moment in time and go to the "Target" tab to edit their value:
1637267290162.png

To link this to a slider, use Timeline "Scrubber":
1637267694411.png

Have fun!

Upvote 0
Thanks for the responses. I'm a bit confused and would like some clarification please. Here is what I have so far.

vam picture.jpg

I made a UI slider and a variable trigger, and I'm trying to figure out how to change the morphs with the slider. Is this the right method? How do I select the morphs that I want to use to link to the trigger? If you could do a step-by-step I appreciate.

Upvote 0
How do I select the morphs that I want to use to link to the trigger? If you could do a step-by-step I appreciate.
Here's the way with Timeline plugin :

The 2 morphs I took for this example are "Eyes Closed Left" & "Eyes Closed Right": you should of course do that with the morphs of your choice.

Upvote 0
Thanks for you help. I have made the morph move with the slider.

Also, is there a way to extend the slider so you can go beyond '0' and '1.0' and have it go into negative values like -1.0 and higher values like 5.0?

Upvote 0
I'm gonna necro this for a sec and see if anyone here can help me figure out something I've been attempting to do with my limited knowledge of VaM plugins.

Now, I love the Alive plugin, especially for the arousal meter integration and decay. I also use vamTaco's AutoCock since it has spectacular penis morphs (mostly realistic shrink and growth for flaccid and erect). I've been trying to have their arousal sliders link together.

Basically, I want to use SPQR's Alive plugin and all it incorporates, but with AutoCock's morphs. Their arousals do what I want seperately, but I need them together. Timeline doesn't seem to help when I move one plugin's arousal, the other doesn't change at all, much less at the same rate. Any tips?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom