Question How to Improve Clothing Clipping Issue

tdktwan

Reactions
I'm having some trouble with clothing clipping through my character's body during movements and animations.

For example, in this scene: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/c-g-studio-booty2lap-vol-6-special-guest-model.32484/, I've noticed that the skirt does not seem to clip in the demonstration video. However, in my own gameplay, the skirt consistently clips through.

I'm wondering if there are plugins or settings, or perhaps. I'm very keen to resolve this and enhance my gaming experience.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having some trouble with clothing clipping through my character's body during movements and animations.

For example, in this scene: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/c-g-studio-booty2lap-vol-6-special-guest-model.32484/, I've noticed that the skirt does not seem to clip in the demonstration video. However, in my own gameplay, the skirt consistently clips through.

I'm wondering if there are plugins or settings, or perhaps. I'm very keen to resolve this and enhance my gaming experience.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
You could try and increase collision radius and/or collision power in skirt physics tab :unsure:

Upvote 0
Oh! I know this video :p

" You could try and increase collision radius and/or collision power in skirt physics tab " - this and did you try something like this plugin here

You can adjust the glutes collider individually if the clothing simulation comes to its limits.

Upvote 0
Oh! I know this video :p

" You could try and increase collision radius and/or collision power in skirt physics tab " - this and did you try something like this plugin here

You can adjust the glutes collider individually if the clothing simulation comes to its limits.
Thanks for the advice and the plugin suggestion! I'll give them a try. I've always admired your work, they are truly impressive.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom