Question How to delete account?

I would like to delete my account, how can I do this?
You can't, that option is disabled/hidden (same as account signatures). 🙃
It should be inside account perferences (above logout)...even https://hub.virtamate.com/account/delete leads to nowhere.

EDIT: You are not allowed to change username...so what made you think that you can delete account...no-no! 😅

Last edited:
Upvote 0
sue them for GDPR violation. patreon me big if you win!

or

You may also send us an email at privacy@virtamate.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal data that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal data except by also deleting your user account.

but sue them just to be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
sue them for GDPR violation. patreon me big if you win!

or

but sue them just to be safe.
yeah that's not safe at all i've googled a few usernames in the past and it lead straight to their youtube accounts so much for discreet

Upvote 0
i mean that's on you if use usernames or stuff that leads back to other more personal accounts, there's not much anyone can do to help with that

but for deleting your vam account, it's explained in the privacy policy:

You may also send us an email at privacy@virtamate.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal data that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal data except by also deleting your user account.

Just email that with 'pls delete my account i have found god', it'll probably get deleted in a matter of hours. Easy

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom