Question How to create voiced dialogue scenes?

Rickyziggy

Reactions
I'm trying to find a way to create a scene with a dialogue between two people. With audio not text. I have already created all the dialogue audio files with ElevenLabs.

I have hundreds of files with one line in each file. What I want to achieve is a way to let one person at a time talk. As well as creating lip sync with one person at a time using Realtime Lipsync. I have experimented with a few different plugins and got nowhere. So thought to ask if anyone else found a good way?

In what part are you having problems?
If you know how to make a complete story with speech bubbles you also can make it with audio instead of speech bubbles. The main difference is instead of using a trigger for a speech bubble you do it to play in head audio.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm trying to find a way to create a scene with a dialogue between two people. With audio not text. I have already created all the dialogue audio files with ElevenLabs.

I have hundreds of files with one line in each file. What I want to achieve is a way to let one person at a time talk. As well as creating lip sync with one person at a time using Realtime Lipsync. I have experimented with a few different plugins and got nowhere. So thought to ask if anyone else found a good way?
I'd hold off on this for a few days. A new Vam patch is coming out soon that included lip sync. Meshed says:
"I'm integrating a new lipsync system into 1.21.2 release that seems to be a bit of an improvement over the RTLipSync plugin and it is more configurable. You can also set custom Viseme morphs instead of just using the built-in ones. I added some new viseme morphs that don't move the jaw bone (to make them quicker). You can choose between the originals (that move jaw), these new ones, or custom. I'm working on tuning it better and I will say it is frustrating to get it to look good. It is an improvement, but it is far from perfect."
1676230534798.png

Upvote 0
Oh, damn, that's great. I use Lipsync a lot and it always needs some extra steps to get it working ok.
By the way, @DJ, is that model in the Hub? :love:

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom