Question How Things Affect Other Things

Reactions
when i'm editing a scene, i will turn off sim for a hairstyle or i will adjust feet wearing heels using the plugin and then i'll change something else in the scene and the hair changes itself back to sim mode and the feet have moved back to their original positions. are things like this common in vam or am i doing something wrong that causes this?

Is that a scene with animation from someone else? If so, then assuming it's using Timeline and the feet control points are targets in that animation, once you play it the feet will go to wherever the key was set. This is the expected and desireable result for keyframe animation.

Upvote 0
Is that a scene with animation from someone else? If so, then assuming it's using Timeline and the feet control points are targets in that animation, once you play it the feet will go to wherever the key was set. This is the expected and desireable result for keyframe animation.
that makes sense. how about the hair going from non-sim back to sim on it's own? can that be controlled in timeline as well?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom