• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question How does paid content work?

Justalittlesexy

Reactions
For paid content, do I pay per scene, or do I just subscribe to the creators Patreon and download from there? And if the latter, do I only have access while I am subscribed or do I have it forever once downloaded?

Solution
Usually they have a Patreon or other pay site...and its usually a timely subscription with different tiers...if its month by month you only have the content up to that month...you either DL from whatever site they have or links to MEGA etc.
Usually they have a Patreon or other pay site...and its usually a timely subscription with different tiers...if its month by month you only have the content up to that month...you either DL from whatever site they have or links to MEGA etc.

Upvote 1
Solution
You should have access to already downloaded stuff even after a subscription is expired (for example on patreon). At least, I am not aware that there is a system in place that prevents that.
You just have no access to the (patron only) posts with the download links anymore without subscribing again. And, of course, you don't have access to newer content.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom