Question How do I “export” the multiple animations I created through Accidbubble's Timeline and play one of them randomly with a trigger?

Reactions
How do I “export” the multiple animations I created through Accidbubble's Timeline and play one of them randomly with a trigger.

My question is really about two parts (the first question may be unnecessary, the second one is more important to me)

1. How do I “export” the multiple animations I created through Accidbubble's Timeline as something independent of this plugin so that I can use a trigger to start this animation not the Timeline pluggin.

I know I can actually play different subanimations independently through Timeline, but I really want to play each of my "total" animations as a whole.

2. How do I play multiple animations I created through Accidbubble's Timeline randomly?

I guess one of the plugins in Macgruber's logic blocks might do this but I don't know which one exactly and how use it with timeline.

You typically shouldn't "bake" Timeline animations into the scene, but you can if you want. This works by recording the Timeline animation into the native VaM animation system. However you'll loose any kind of randomization, blending, sequencing, float params / morphs animations and triggers: https://github.com/acidbubbles/vam-...frame-tools-screen#bake-animation-arm--record

Normally you can release your scene while keeping the reference to the Timeline (and/or LogicBricks) var, this helps keeping track of everything.

For your second question, you can randomize in the Sequence tab: https://github.com/acidbubbles/vam-timeline/wiki/Sequence-screen#play-next

You can either randomize in all animations (*) or randomize within a subset of the animations, if you prefix all animations in that subset with something/. For example, dance/1, dance/2 and dance/3 could all have in Sequence the next animation set to dance/* and they will randomize within that group forever. You can also run the Play dance/* trigger if you want.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom