Question Multiple animations with timeline?

IntraVirt

Reactions
so, I've tried multiple times to make a scene with multiple animation in different positions but as soon as it goes to the second anim the atom gets put into like a merge position like it's trying to go back to anim1

Not sure if you're WhyBother on Discord (otherwise your question is VERY similar) but maybe a small video could help. Also I'm currently working on something in Timeline to allow having completely independent animations, but that makes the most sense when you use layers that are incompatible from one animation to another, which I'm not sure is the case for you.

Upvote 0
Not sure if you're WhyBother on Discord (otherwise your question is VERY similar) but maybe a small video could help. Also I'm currently working on something in Timeline to allow having completely independent animations, but that makes the most sense when you use layers that are incompatible from one animation to another, which I'm not sure is the case for you.

Feels like the exact situation we discussed about and resulted in the "grouping" feature :p

Upvote 0
You've probably already checked this, but just in case... You don't happen to have "Loop" checked for the animation, do you?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom