How can we make timeline to control light intensity?

LetsVR

Reactions
Patreon
LetsVR
Hello,

I'm new here and this is my first post. Could anyone let me know how we can control light on/off and intensity with something like timeline? it should be fairly simple, and I can't find it after searching for long. Thanks in advance.

This was made really easy by acidbubbles. If you have the latest version just add timelime to an atom. You can use the actual light source. If you go to the targets page under timeline you should see the atom box at the top of the list. Select the light atom. Directly below are where you'll find the control nodes. Under a light source it will just say 'control'. Below that are another set of boxes. Here you'll find all the value parameters, anything that is triggerable will appear here. The top box should be 'light' I believe and the box below can be set to any of the adjustable parameters. What you're looking for is intensity. Now in the timeline you just need to set the scrubber, adjust the intensity to the new value and hit play. Now you have animated light intensity. Hope this explanation didn't reach you too late.

Back
Top Bottom