Can somebody please do this in VaM, We are not far off AI controlled avatars.

Jiraiya

Reactions
Hilarious and amazing video of an AI learning to walk in a "Humanoid" body in Unity.

Can you imagine a well trained AI controlling a VaM person atom?

I've seen this too, remarkable. But it takes a lot of time. It's like teaching a child. If someone is able to do this kind of stuff, lets go! :)

The good thing is once the learning is done the dataset can be copied and re-used easily. The learning process doesn't need to be repeated. The "playback" mode has learning disabled and just works as per the final round of learning.
With dynamic rewards systems where you can give it new "goals" in real time you could easily control movement. Such as making it want to touch a certain collider with it's hand, or walk to a certain location etc.
All easily achievable with stuff like this by a clever person. Sadly I am not an AI guru, it needs somebody way smarter than me.

Stop! if you teach AI to be sexier than humans we are done for as a species.

AI Future.jpg

The basis for models like this is AT LEAST six years old. Here's one from 2017. It looks -really- silly. Imagine being on the battlefield against the machines, and seeing one of these things coming at you, swinging its arms like that...

Back
Top Bottom