Question How can i load up a Male (Atom) Person my choice to a Scene to Possess / POV ?

Lione

Reactions
I am just testing Embody https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/embody-beta.6513/

and the Documentary tells me i have to add a Person ATOM .
But its always the same Standard "Female Atom" then if i click Atom > Person

So i have created my favourate current Scenery, a Shower as a example with a female Person added in there and
now i want to load a Male Character to exactly that Scene to then Posses that male person with Genital and POV and have fun.
But loading a ATOM i cannot decide which Person i want to add , so i want to add my own choice of a male or female Model of a Scene or Look.

My Questions :

Do i have to use a MALE LOOK or extract one from a Scene?
Or is there a Plugin which lets me select a Person from a Scene?

Imagine i would have to extract a existing Person then.

How can extract only that Character from a Scene my choice ?
There are so less male Looks to choose from and even if i would have one Scene where a male fits my choice as a POV Character
and how can i load that ATOM to use it then to POV / Possess "In my own Scene"?

---

Adding Embody to a scene

1. Add a Person atom to your scene
  2. Open the Plugins tab
  3. Add the Embody.cslist plugin from the AcidBubbles.Embody package

Activating Embody

To activate embody, you have multiple options:

1. Open Embody's custom UI in the Plugins tab, and click on the Active toggle. It should immediately enable possession (for the VR headset and motion controllers). That's it!

Last edited:
You can create a male look by going to skin select and pick a male texture for your new person atom . Then Morph away .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Lione hi! It's going to be hard to explain it all in a post, but I hope it helps you know what to look for. You might want to check the tutorial videos from @JustLookingForNothin on YouTube, they help a lot. VaM is hugely powerful but not always obvious to newcomers :)

"Person atom" means "a character in the scene", either one that already exists in scenes you load, or one you add using the "add atom" button.

In both cases, they will come with a pre-determined look, but you can change that.

- You can load an "Appearance Preset" in the tab with the same name, or a "Look" in the Control tab, which will load a look with textures, clothes, gender, etc.
- You can switch the base skin from male to female in the Skin Select tab; once changed, you can customize _everything_ in the Morphs, Clothing, Materials and Textures tabs.

Note that when you try to add the plugin to a person atom, they might have their "nodes" setup in a way that doesn't fit possession. For example if elbows have a fixed position, possession is going to look weird. In Embody, there's an option to "Apply Possession-Ready Pose" which can help, and Create Mirror so you can see yourself.

Hope that helps! Have fun and let me know how it goes <3

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom