How can I edit/locate the UI decals from default skins? (nails, makeup, etc..)

RedPassenger

Featured Contributor
Reactions
VaM_9fdIF5meLK.png
VaM_T3TaTZxfgY.png

you can't, you don't have access to those to my knowledge.
i think it's a license thing: use vs distribution. if they were available to users it would have been redistribution and the licenses for those might prohibit it

you can't, you don't have access to those to my knowledge.
i think it's a license thing: use vs distribution. if they were available to users it would have been redistribution and the licenses for those might prohibit it
anyhow I can have my own dropdowns in custom presets?

nah but you can change them with triggers, like make buttons in the scene style1/style2/style3 etc
and change stuff like Person > textures > faceDecalUrl

if you want to add lots of styles i recommend to use my subscene quickactions from AEStudio and do something like i did there with the poses, so that you don't have to repeat the triggers and waste time with a million buttons, you just have to keep them numbered like style1 to style59 and set 1-59 as the interval

nah but you can change them with triggers, like make buttons in the scene style1/style2/style3 etc
and change stuff like Person > textures > faceDecalUrl

if you want to add lots of styles i recommend to use my subscene quickactions from AEStudio and do something like i did there with the poses, so that you don't have to repeat the triggers and waste time with a million buttons, you just have to keep them numbered like style1 to style59 and set 1-59 as the interval
thank you so much

Back
Top Bottom