Holo Girl

Scenes Holo Girl

I don't know if I'm missing something here. None of the commands seem to work for me. I've relaunched it after launching once, clicked in and out several times and made sure my mic is set to default, even tried another, yet nothing.

I don't know if I'm missing something here. None of the commands seem to work for me. I've relaunched it after launching once, clicked in and out several times and made sure my mic is set to default, even tried another, yet nothing.
Did you scan for missing files in the hub?

1696897137784.png

Last edited:
Please let me know if you figured it out?

Hello sorry for late reply. I've downloaded the dependencies as normal but unfortunately it still doesn't work

Did you make sure you clicked the Mic you are using in the sound settings? I do know from time to time if I switch from desktop to VR I have to Manually go into the settings and choose either Oculus Virtual for my VR or Hyper x if I am using desktop.

1697345476866.png

Reaper updated Holo Girl with a new update entry:

V1.21

Holo-Girl has gone spooky!!!! Spooky theme added with some new clothing features that I am messing around with. Tweaked the control feature for Doggy Sex. Fixed some broken voice commands and worked with slaps. Go ahead slap her and go crazy. Fixed Embody toggle you can now say it again and it will exit embody. If you find bugs please let me know Asap so I can address them. Vam Launch can be found under scene plugins tab. Happy Halloween to you all!!!!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Holo Girl V 1.21

Holo-Girl is going to Christmas's Town theme added with some new clothing features that I am messing around with. Tweaked the control feature for Doggy Sex. If you find bugs please let me know Asap so I can address them. Vam Launch can be found under scene plugins tab. Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

Holo Girl V 1.21

Holo-Girl is going to Christmas's Town theme added with some new clothing features that I am messing around with. Tweaked the control feature for Doggy Sex. If you find bugs please let me know Asap so I can address them. Vam Launch can be found under scene plugins tab. Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

What is the recommended way to do the doggy style position in VR? When I use "Control" as my first command, it brings up errors pertaining to there not being an Embody profile or something, so I figured that it meant that I needed to use "Embody" first. When I do that and then start moving around, I can say "Control" and can see that it is now accepting the command but I'm not sure what it does because nothing visibly changes from what I can tell. When I am in the Embody mode and start moving around with just my VR controllers (I'm not using any trackers because I'm generally always seated as I use an SR6 toy for interactivity), the male's body just kind of slumps around and I have no idea how you are supposed to align yourself with her. Any advice?

What is the recommended way to do the doggy style position in VR? When I use "Control" as my first command, it brings up errors pertaining to there not being an Embody profile or something, so I figured that it meant that I needed to use "Embody" first. When I do that and then start moving around, I can say "Control" and can see that it is now accepting the command but I'm not sure what it does because nothing visibly changes from what I can tell. When I am in the Embody mode and start moving around with just my VR controllers (I'm not using any trackers because I'm generally always seated as I use an SR6 toy for interactivity), the male's body just kind of slumps around and I have no idea how you are supposed to align yourself with her. Any advice?
Thank you for reporting the issue. If the error persists try to see if there is an update for Embody plugin. You should be able to say control at the beginning and it work just fine. The sequence should be saying " Doggy style" then control. If you are getting an error with embody make sure you have went in to the hub and searched for missing packages. If you have done this try to restart the scene and try again. If this does not work if you could upload a video of the issue on my patron or send it here I will be gladly help fix the issue till it is resolved.

Back
Top Bottom