Holo Girl

Scenes Holo Girl

Reaper

Reactions
Patreon
ewatson submitted a new resource:

Holo Girl - At your Service

My First attempt at Holo Girl at you beckon call!!! I will be only developing this scene and no others if you like my Idea please consider supporting me at my patreon and the cofidence will help me continue the work!!!! I am excited about developing this scene and sharing it with you step by step!

Read more about this resource...

Yes this is work in progress and will have multiple stage updates!!! I am shooting for a blade runner style scene and will be able to converse with you as well as you controll her. She will be there when you need her and will have many diffrent options to choose from. It is in the very early stages as of right now and I will update the description soon. Also I will be updating this scene frequently so people can follow along with me on my journey. This scene is completely voice activated and I really do appreciate your post. Right now all she can do is appear and change her look to 4 diffrent looks sex and movement is coming

ewatson updated Holo Girl with a new update entry:

Voices

THis is in the very early stages guys and will get better with time. Please leave feed back if you got it and as allways subscribing to my patreon is much appreciated and will help this scene go far. I apparently did not upload this correctley because the audio files where not added right please enjoy!!!!!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Which part is not working for you also did you check for missing packages in the package manager? Looks like a box
Yeah there could be something non-hub missing.
It loads those round disc thingies and the intro, and whenever I trie to press anything nothing happens.

Yeah there could be something non-hub missing.
It loads those round disc thingies and the intro, and whenever I trie to press anything nothing happens.

This scene is solely controlled by your voice with the command list added you need a mic and it needs to be your default mic to use the commands. There is nothing to click if you forget the list of commands just say show commands and the list will pop back up. I really do appreciate you're feed back and reaching out to me. Let me know if you still have trouble and I will upload an example on how this is supposed to run. Or if you figured it out let me know as well that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Reaper updated Holo Girl with a new update entry:

Pole Dance Baby

This was another big update added Pole dance routine, dance for me, sit down commands and a special Show off comand scene wihch has something special waiting for you. I hope you have as much fun playing with this scene as I had making it. Thank you all for your support and I hope you enjoy.

Reaper updated Holo Girl with a new update entry:

Big Update

There are three diffrent dance sequances with more coming soon. It will hopefully cycle through all of them and you can now change the song on command. There is a New ASMR Feature Just Say Hey when you want to be talked to for 11 min. This scene is all designed for VR and is Best Experinced in such. I have so many more Ideas for this scene and will continue pushing. If you have any feed back, bugs, or issues please let me know, so I can fix them thank you.

Back
Top Bottom